For 2008, are we really only looking at...

Joined Feb 19, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr] I'm actually glad in a way, not everybody will be able to cop the packs and there won't be an OD on retroes[hr][/hr]

Well, then it is a good thing that JB is going to halt the retro line. That way people could jump off the bandwagon.

The frustrating thing about the packs is that they are launching one shoe that I already have and one that hasn't been released in a long time.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Joined Dec 19, 2004
only looking forward OG colorways. otherwise ist an easy pass and saves me money on trash colorways.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Joined Jun 14, 2007
all i want is the 6's....by the way does any one know which colorway comes in the pack?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yobyellav

formerly cord15
Joined Sep 12, 2006
If some j's you want come out and you cant afford to get the pack, get someone to split the price with you and get the pair you want

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now