For 2008, are we really only looking at...

it will give me a chance to fill in the gaps in my collection

Team MBHS
Team Lakers
Team DC/MD/VA
Team Titans

^^^i'd have to concur w/ pac. i do also, realize how others would disagree. i'm not a big fan of all the retros that have came out. i have been guilty of buying some j's that i thought was garbage because of hype (ie grape v...hated them when the og came out, hated them when they retroed...just bought them to have them, but that's my opinion). i've been around for a while to witness the first couple of retros (iv's in 99/00, v's, vi's, etc) and those were great. but all the more recent jordan retros have been below the mendoza line. with that said, a break would be nice. it's a pitty for jb to start off strong and go down hill.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

how about least you have the opportunity to BUY packages....
DMP stores get the countdown packs? none in utah.
I hate footlocker

I guess very few j's for me next yr... I aint droppin that kind a bread for practically one shoe
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Again, I ain't scared bout packs. I'm scared how they will make them. If they tweek the color out of range, then it's a waste. But if the retros in the packs are 'acceptable', then that's okay. Then again, do we really have a choice?
-----
It is harsh !

Quote:
Again, I ain't scared bout packs. I'm scared how they will make them. If they tweek the color out of range, then it's a waste. But if the retros in the packs are 'acceptable', then that's okay. Then again, do we really have a choice?

WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

as long as i get the packs i want im happy
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

people wit kids sizes are gonna slice their wrist. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

What a fitting end to the Jordan numbered retro legacy.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

they should drop a few retroes outside the packs because not evryone has the $ for the packs
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

I'm almost willing to bet that one of you Jordan heads are gonna be in some deep financial trouble after these packs hits.

Buy what you want, but be smart about it.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I dont think they should stop releasing retroes i mean if you dont like it dont buy it its not like jordan brand has a gun to your head. I'm sure everyone in this post love to rock thier jays and like buying a fresh pair to wear this is what I think i might get flamed but I dont care. I dont like no other shoe but jordans and will not buy any other shoes now is gentry an idiot yes of course he is some of these colorways could have been left in the trash with him

eBay will be making huge bank in '08 from all of the half-packs that will be sold.
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have a DS sz.11 Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). I'd trade it for a 10.5 Jordan III Retro (White/Cement) or
BRed Retro I. I Aint Scared.

damn so all these packs r gonna be released in only mens sizes hopfully their smallest will be 7.5 like the dmp

^^ your avi...
No offence, but are those fakes?
I'm not sure but is ankle part should be purple on flash light?

Don't feel offended, cos it is a real honest question.
I don't have a pair.
Indohan

Looks like it's treaded with some sort of photoshop filter... effects the color.

2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

man all i know is that they better put the black/cement 3s in the pack, but any will do except the fire reds since i already have them.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

imma quit on the packages so that means im retro hunting in '08

packages like 300 bread per
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

Back
Top Bottom