for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

Originally Posted by khemikalali

still looking for this, but at a discounted price!

any info?

I got lucky and found mine on ebay for 40% off. 
Try mixing up the search tag like nike flash jacket; nike flash

You can also try local running stores in your area.

I LOVE MY JACKET EVERYWHERE I GO IM BREAKING NECKS...ITS FUNNY...

SOMETIMES I OVER DO IT WITH THE HAT AND THE 3M 24/7's BUT WAEVA..

I WORE IT AT A CLUB AND GOT A MILLION QUESTIONS...AND PROPS

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Have you ever tried putting yours through the wash yet? I don't want to mess mine up. I'm thinking of just steam cleaning mine.

I can't find the men's online anywhere!!!!! Anyone know of any sites because eastbay and NDC only have the the womens. I would be a little shocked if the mens sold out on both sites. I have a 120 buck footlocker giftcard I would like to use on these...lol

I even checked ebay but no results.....I'll keep trying though....

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

I can't find the men's online anywhere!!!!! Anyone know of any sites because eastbay and NDC only have the the womens. I would be a little shocked if the mens sold out on both sites. I have a 120 buck footlocker giftcard I would like to use on these...lol

I even checked ebay but no results.....I'll keep trying though....
same here man...looking EVERYWHERE and no luck :}...hopefully they hit outlets or start popping up on ebay soon

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Have you ever tried putting yours through the wash yet? I don't want to mess mine up. I'm thinking of just steam cleaning mine.
I HAD TO WIPE IT DOWN WITH A WET TOWEL AND A TIDE STICK CUZ I GOT PIZZA OIL ON MY SLEEVE AND IT CAME OUT, AS FAR AS WASHING IT SINCE IM NOT RUNNING IN IT I HAVEN'T REALLY STANK IT UP...IT SAYS ITS WASHABLE BUT I WOULD WASH IT INSIDE OUT JUST TO BE SAFE.

FEBREEZE ALSO WORKS

FEBREEZE ALSO WORKS

^ Brilliant.  300?  typical nike
eyes.gif

How do these fit? My bro got me one off ebay as a late B-day gift . I wear an XL in the Fanatic hoody so I should be good in an XL in this one right? Hopefully it fits...been looking for this jacket for the longest

Originally Posted by cubanref

How do these fit? My bro got me one off ebay as a late B-day gift . I wear an XL in the Fanatic hoody so I should be good in an XL in this one right? Hopefully it fits...been looking for this jacket for the longest

True to size

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by cubanref

True to size
Thank you kind sir 

Back
Top Bottom