for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

yah i can get the allover for $300, too, but i want more of a discount.  $300 is almost the full retail price for last year's jacket.  like $200 is perfect price imo.
@prometheus888 thx a lot. I'm searching ebay and nothing in My size .

@2LookAtMe you're right. The price is too much I can grab the AllOver jacket for 300$ with the discount because I'm working in a Nike store in Europe but I like better the older version. It's reversible and I don't like the yellow zips in Allover
smile.gif
How can I get those jackets for $300?? I would get them at a heart beat if it was $300. :-(

i contacted an ebay seller and negotiated 300 but it looks like he is no longer selling them.  i am also looking for this jacket but i will only buy if $250 or less.  

btw, my shield jacket reflective material has rubbed off a little bit in two spots even though i am super careful with it.  i do not jog in it, or do anything active in it except walk so i dont know how it happened.  i hope it does not continue to wear off.  shouldnt happen with a $350 jacket....

i contacted an ebay seller and negotiated 300 but it looks like he is no longer selling them.  i am also looking for this jacket but i will only buy if $250 or less.  

btw, my shield jacket reflective material has rubbed off a little bit in two spots even though i am super careful with it.  i do not jog in it, or do anything active in it except walk so i dont know how it happened.  i hope it does not continue to wear off.  shouldnt happen with a $350 jacket....
I see.

Please keep us posted if you find a good deal. :smile:

Mines doing that in small areas I wish I had another one. Hope I can grab 1 for a deal 250 is the max I'd go.

I buy the old Nike Vapor Flash Jacket the size Medium for 225$ on Ebay. It Was a great deal because most of the jackets cost 285 + up. One of the best Christmas gifts I had :smile: Merry Christmas to all :smile:

Last edited:
Normal wear and tear. I was gonna return it to Nike, but I realized the jacket is just extremely fragile. I just learned to accept it. It's like when you randomly get a scratch on your phone even when you're extremely careful with it.

Last edited:
Hey, look at it this way: Nike guarantees their product for 2 years from the date of manufacture if I'm not mistaken, right?

1. Splurge on the cost of the jacket;
2. Wear it with no regard for the obvious flaws that will emerge;
3. Contact Nike, return within the two years and get a voucher.

Nothing lost :nerd:

Hey, look at it this way: Nike guarantees their product for 2 years from the date of manufacture if I'm not mistaken, right?

Nothing lost
nerd.gif
how do you know the manufacturing date??

Just bought the Nike 3M jacket and I love it. It was pricey but I have gotten so many compliments on it, it's not everyday you see an allover 3M jacket haha.

9I6mgmi.jpg

Nothing lost
nerd.gif
if i bought it from an ebay seller (ie., unoffiial) can i still send mine in for a voucher?  I dont have a receipt or anything unless paypal counts.

btw, i wonder if other reflective jackets like the isaora or stone island ones are also so fragile?  anyone know?

Last edited:
Haven't visited this thread in a while but yeah this schiit is fragile. (I have the black one) I wear it mostly while cycling at night and sometimes casually. I wear 2-3 layers before the jacket itself (helps reduce the amount of sweat that ends up on the inside).

As soon as I get back home after wearing it, I rinse it off in the shower and let it air dry. I only spot clean the outside and it's annoying because this thing doesn't even seem to be able handle sweat well, so I try not to sweat on it if possible. I gently hand wash the inside. 

The material has worn off a little along the hood's seam; this was a surprise to me because I thought for sure it would rub off first near the wrists where I grab my pursuit handlebars. Anyway, I baby the hell out of it and wish it were more durable. I'll post a picture or two of it later. 

Last edited:
well i dont even exercise in mine; i got it strictly to look good.... and it still is wearing off!  now im ruminating on who or what i rubbed my sleeve on, and the worse part is  im starting to hate on people b/c i think they're responsible for the damage.   not good nike.  yeah, i should relax about a material thing, but nike should produce a durable product, esp one that costs $350!

scored the all over flash jacket for $179.99 after 25% off and swoosh discount. I must say I am pretty stoked. 

Nike has All over flash large and up they also have the half zip black and reflective medium and upvolt AND reflective in small online search clearance

^^^Thanks for the heads up.  Black/reflective is on the way.  $209 before Cali taxes

same here black reflective on the way as well....I'll see how it looks like in person...can always return it.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom