For all my NC heads: Cook-Out Appreciation

I moved to Charlotte less than a year ago, and discovered the greatest fast food restaurant of all time. Cook-Out. Straight crack.

I like 1/3 pound burger with cheese, chili and slaw. Sounds disgusting but it's banging like Melyssa Ford in a mini-skirt. The shakes are insane and bbq sandwiches are slamming too.

Anybody else feeling Cook-Out.

lol....yea cook out is my late night spot....they dont close till like 3 somethin....
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Frank Gore 4 MVP​
T.e.A.m XBOX 360

them and ms. winners(especially my freshman & soph yrs) when i had the late night munchies.
NC's Finest

Quote:
ms. winners
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
Frank Gore 4 MVP
T.e.A.m XBOX 360

Yea Cook-Out Is Fiya....I be Getting The Bar-B-Que Sandwich With Cole Slaw Most Of The Time.......
Im Slick Got Girls Callin Cause Tha Boy Is Flossin',Im Sick But Still Ballin' No Magic Johnson.

ms winners in greensboro was disgusting..

coookout is good stuff though. thats the nightspot after the club or bar..

YO!
Quote:
I like 1/3 pound burger with cheese, chili and slaw. Sounds disgusting but it's banging like Melyssa Ford in a mini-skirt.

I seriously thought everyone, everywhere put chilli and slaw on burgers. That's the 'round here. I might have to take this to General to see if we the only ones who get down like that.

I gets a QP cook-out style with nuggets and fries, extra order of hushpuppies everytime.
Quote:
ms. winners(especially my freshman & soph yrs)
:pimp:
pimp.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

i get something different from there everytime...never get tired of it. my boy put me on the footlong (pause) with bacon. i mustve been in a coma all my life because i never put bacon on my hotdogs until i ate at cook out.
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

neva been to charlotte, never tried
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

For those who don't know here's the wiki article on Cook-Out. (with minor editing from yours truly)

Cook Out is a fast food restaurant chain in North Carolina. Founded in Greensboro in the early 1990s, the chain has since expanded throughout the state and now has drive-thru restaurants in over twenty cities, primarily in the Piedmont region. The menu varies slightly from location to location, but the restaurants specialize in grilled hamburgers and hotdogs (cook-out style), chicken sandwiches, and North Carolina barbecue. Cook Out is also known for its variety of milkshakes with choices like "Banana Pudding" and "Chocolate Cherry". Cook Out locations in college towns and near universities are popular among college students because of the restaurant's combination of low prices and late hours, with some locations open until 2:30 a.m. or as late as 5 a.m. There is a Facebook group for North Carolina State University students called "Cookout Is the @#%$!" which has over 3,500 members. Wake Forest also has a group named "Cookout.... Yes Please!" which has 964 members and is one of the largest Wake Forest groups.

Cook Out's origins are uncertain, since the restaurant chain does not have a website and has a history of being low key with advertising and information.

Cook Out's trademarked motto is "Cooked Outdoors Style" and the restaurant claims its hamburgers are "Original Hamburgers". The corporate headquarters is located at 5505-D Adams Farm Lane in Greensboro.

Cities that have Cook Out locations include: (all in North Carolina)

Asheboro, Boone ,Burlington, Cary, Charlotte, Concord, Durham, Fayetteville, Gastonia,Graham, Greensboro, High Point, Huntersville, Lincolnton, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Airy, Pinehurst, Raleigh, Salisbury, Sanford, Thomasville, Winston-Salem

I agree
Team49ers
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^
Man!

I went to one in Raliegh while I was there last week, and it was like 1:30 am...

I knew the milkshake would have been overkill, lol.

But major props. You get your food fresh and made to order.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA Looking for LEGIT folks with influence, er?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

wow, cookout is just amazing:
shakes
chili cheese fries
BURGERS
hotdogs
jus everything about it
except having to wait outside for your food
how about when they put one in huntersville (white suburb) they have a sit-in place
SMH
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Back
Top Bottom