for all the NOR-CALers, are u READY for diaster?

zichardruniga

Banned
i was just thinkin about how parts of our faults are headed up north to alaska and another part is headed toward LA, and if u project it out to like 3 million years SF will be in Alaska, obviously thats out of our lifetime but there should be a lot of quakes inbetween that time to make it happen, b/c earthquakes are the driving force behind land shifting

if our part of cali is literially being ripped in half, theres gonna be some monsterous earthquakes in the future for cali, no doubt about it, what do u guys have planned if diaster does strike? loot footlocker? sucks iam right on the hayward fault
sick.gif

diaster [daɪˈæstə]
n
(Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) Cytology Now rare the stage in cell division at which the chromosomes are in two groups at the poles of the spindle before forming daughter nuclei
[from di-1 + Greek astēr star]

At least it's a word

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

i was just thinkin about how parts of our faults are headed up north to alaska and another part is headed toward LA, and if u project it out to like 3 million years SF will be in Alaska, obviously thats out of our lifetime but there should be a lot of quakes inbetween that time to make it happen, b/c earthquakes are the driving force behind land shifting

if our part of cali is literially being ripped in half, theres gonna be some monsterous earthquakes in the future for cali, no doubt about it, what do u guys have planned if diaster does strike? loot footlocker? sucks iam right on the hayward fault
sick.gif
well idc then.
laugh.gif

word? staying in la then for a minute hahaha!
im pretty sure if there is an earthquake, everyone is gonna blaze it and probably ghost ride the whip everywhere....
Because everyone knows, the best time to ghostride is during a major earthquake. Talk about goin dumb....

yes in 3 million years cali will be in different parts but what do u think happens in the meantime, its anit gonna happen in one day, theres going to be several major earthquakes in that time is what iam trying to say, and i would hate to be apart of the looting and robbing that goes on here, b/c it seems like everyone has a gun and is crazy/stupid, mfers shooting dudes in the head over a pair of shoes, what do u think they'll do for food, water, etc

loot footlocker?
Yes, that'd be the first thing on my mind during a disaster. Gotta have the freshest Jordans to run around in a disaster right?
grin.gif

^ trust me in the bay area it will happen

pimp.gif
 forget the shoe stores. head to the smoke shop and loot a bunch of sweets. 
either that or loot the true store right on haight. employees would be down.

You can never prepare for a quake.. Hopefully when it comes all my family and friends stay safe.

In the '89 quake here in SF, my parents didn't think they would make it back home. Moms was just getting out of bart on Mission and dad was inside the post office where all the cars are.. Thought all the cars were going to fall on him from the top.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

You can never prepare for a quake.. Hopefully when it comes all my family and friends stay safe.

In the '89 quake here in SF, my parents didn't think they would make it back home. Moms was just getting out of bart on Mission and dad was inside the post office where all the cars are.. Thought all the cars were going to fall on him from the top.

Back
Top Bottom