For all the short dudes on here..or anyone who wants to appear taller.

the opposite for females is stuffing a bra. might as well add the sock in the drawers. no thanks.

Originally Posted by JPZx

5'11 here....would like to reach an artificial 6 feet
nerd.gif

Link sir.
MI-BASIC2008.jpg

Slip this inside your shoes.

http://www.magicinsoles.com

I'm assuming basic, but hich one did you get Basic Ultra Air or Plus?

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Being tall is appreciated
pimp.gif
4real though, I cant imagine life being  5'8
eek.gif

it is great.

Just imagine being normal. You can walk into any store and find great fits, shoes without much struggle. You can fit into spaces, like packed cars, airplanes (knee space ).

lol. you think we're yao ming status?

6'3" ftw

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm assuming basic, but hich one did you get Basic Ultra Air or Plus?

I got the Basic. The one that just adds 1 Inch. Makes the shoe more comfortable, IMO.

i had a dream i was 6'8" and kept falling over cuz i was too top heavy (since my brain is so large).

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Short dudes get considerably less bunz and earn lower incomes

Depends. I have 0 problems with Latinas and Asians, I'm alright with white girls, but black girls give me no play at all
laugh.gif

It'd be an interesting experiment to see how this worked out one weekend. 

http://www.magicinsoles.com/detail-shoes.asp?id=352&returnpage=/onlineorder.asp

I'm 5'7/5'8 and I always said to my friends that if I was 6 ft or so I would pull 3x as many girls as I do now.  It'd be interesting to see how it turned out.  Tho HAHAHA it'd be super funny once the shoes come off.

Eh...those things cost a fortune tho, not worth all that for some laughs.

Word, what happens when the shoes come off? Broad is going to be disappointed. It's almost the same when we about to smash a shorty with a phatty and she's wearing one of those pants with padding
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Being tall is appreciated
pimp.gif
4real though, I cant imagine life being  5'8
eek.gif
you sound like my dad
laugh.gif
mad.gif
he's always clownin on me for bein a ******...

being one of the shortest dudes in my family at 5'8 FTL...my dad is 6'2 and he's on the shorter side of his family
alien.gif
  all his uncles are around 6'4...

and also try being 5'8 in the bay area, a majority asian/mexican metro area. All the size mediums/size 10 shoes are ALWAYS sold out everywhere
laugh.gif
5'8 man I'm 5'5(6) ain't hating but is it just me or does wearing these insole feel misleading...like how the big girls wear those girdles?

I've seen these...I'm 5'8 and think its dumb...just take the L and be below avg height...cause like once u get naked ur still 5'8 lol...

If I was 6 feet I'd be smashing misa campos and be richer no doubt...I wouldn't even be on nt...cause I'd be livin the life

Its too bad height is the only thing u can't fix...u can always lose fat, u can use plastic surgery to cure ugly but short will always be short

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I've seen these...I'm 5'8 and think its dumb...just take the L and be below avg height...cause like once u get naked ur still 5'8 lol...

If I was 6 feet I'd be smashing misa campos and be richer no doubt...I wouldn't even be on nt...cause I'd be livin the life

Its too bad height is the only thing u can't fix...u can always lose fat, u can use plastic surgery to cure ugly but short will always be short
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom