For all the short dudes on here..or anyone who wants to appear taller.

Cool Story Bro's..

My boy put me on these Insoles that increase your height by like an Inch 1/2. When he first told me about it and showed me I was like
grin.gif
. We both wear around the same size so I tried them on inside one of his forces and they fit real snug and comfy compared to your regular soles inside your shoes. They also have a few more benefits that could help our certain parts in your foot and back. The insoles cost around $15 so I was like $!!* it and bought me a pair.

I'm around 5'10 and they almost put me at 6'0 if I wear them with my J's or forces. They have some insoles and elevator shoes that can give you like 3+ inches of height but that's kind of OD and Obvious..

Pretty cool story.

U mad?

i use insoles in my shoes but they are just regular insoles made for comfort not height. No offense OP but i always see you making threads about your height, your 5'10 you really shouldnt be this insecure.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Being tall is appreciated
pimp.gif
4real though, I cant imagine life being  5'8
eek.gif

it is great.

Just imagine being normal. You can walk into any store and find great fits, shoes without much struggle. You can fit into spaces, like packed cars, airplanes (knee space ).

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Being tall is appreciated
pimp.gif
4real though, I cant imagine life being  5'8
eek.gif
you sound like my dad
laugh.gif
mad.gif
he's always clownin on me for bein a ******...

being one of the shortest dudes in my family at 5'8 FTL...my dad is 6'2 and he's on the shorter side of his family
alien.gif
  all his uncles are around 6'4...

and also try being 5'8 in the bay area, a majority asian/mexican metro area. All the size mediums/size 10 shoes are ALWAYS sold out everywhere
laugh.gif

5'11 here....would like to reach an artificial 6 feet
nerd.gif

Link sir.

Back
Top Bottom