FOR ALL U FITTED LOVERS... CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

Joined May 28, 2002
I BEEN A MEMBER 4 MADDDDDDDDD LONG AND I NEVA REALLY POST, BUT THIS IS MAJOR! THE ANSWER 2 ALL YOUR FITTED PROBLEMSTHE NEW ERA FITTED PRO. THE ANSWER 2 ALL YOUR FITTED PROBLEMS.

Joined Jan 14, 2008
how do you deadass have 15 posts but been a member since 2002 ..
thats crazy

Joined Oct 11, 2008
his hat still aint on his head...**** here ol Who kid looking Ninja wont beat me out 60 bucks for the okie doke

Joined May 28, 2002
YEAH I THINK HE STILL ROCK'N HIS HAT 2 SMALL. I NEED ENOUGH SPACE IN MINE SO I CAN TURN IT A FULL 360 WIT NO BEEFIF I WANTED 2. . AND NO, NOT O.D. BIGNEITHER

Joined Oct 11, 2008
exactly he never pushed it down no ones hat sits there like he had it the first time. Then he gets it back and puts it half way on nah I dont believe you, youneed more people

Joined Oct 17, 2008
I don't even wear fitted, and I watched the whole vid just for her. I will also call shenanigans on that dude with the small fitted, he didn't evenwear it right.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now