For all you Bammas that don't make it out of this forum!

Well since I know half of y'all don't ever leave this "urea", I thought I had to bring it in here. This is the Kobe 3 and yes this is my picture. To quote Rock's text message, "Kobe doesn't even have these." I know I'm no Lavan or tommie with the camera but it's here.

6ga4zk1.jpg

Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Yeah DK.

lol.

Be a little more aggresive and arrogant next time though.

But you getting there.

Future Dream Teamer?

"I'm tired of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Haha, I can't tell if the aggressive and arrogant is sarcasm or I should be getting loud with these clowns.

It's not a webcam, it's my phone camera. 1.3 MP baby!

Quote:
shoulda invested your money on a better camera than on some kobes
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Damn Glenn. Next time you get something like that and need pics hit me up. I will take the pictures just so people here don't need to be subjected to such terrible pics. Not that I am a great photographer by any means, but damn.

Am I the only one that caught the fact that the pic is blurry for a reason?

:smh:
smh.gif
that
"I'm tired of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

That is pretty funny. I see what EOH was getting at but I think in this case he overthought it a bit. Either way DK has some connects working for sure.

Damn.

It's rare when I give TOO much credit.

(thought the blur was intentional, as most "early" pics are).

Shim. Shim.

lol.

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Lol, nah I know how to joke with myself. Blur was not intentional at all. That's what you get for 1.3 MP, and having your mind on something else. Lol.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Man DK.. you got 50/50 praise in the Kobe thread.. but they brought the REAL in the DC Forum eh?? lol

You gotta love it though. Not alot of Kobe lovers here... including me.. but I do appreciate the fact that you got a pic of some kicks that Kobe himself hasn't seen.

When better pics are taken...slot of people will have mixed feelings, as they STILL won't know what they are looking at. The material is not anything you have really seen before.

There are actually TWO types of material. A Posite and a Rubber Type of Material.. I think DKs may be the Rubber material..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom