For My Bacon Enthusiasts

Jones Soda Co. who is a prominent beverage company based out of Seattle, WA and used to put out the wildly popular Turkey and Gravy soda during the holiday season for years have teamed up with the creators of the cult-bacon product, Bacon Salt.. J&D's (whose motto is: Everything Should Taste Like Bacon). This holiday season, the two have collaborated to produce the groundbreaking Jones Bacon Soda. The soda comes in a special holiday pack which includes:

• 2 bottles of Jones Bacon Soda
  • 1 tube of Bacon Lip Balm
  • 1 package of Bacon Cheddar popcorn
  • 1 package Bacon Gravy Mix
All for the amazingly low price of $9.99

You can purchase this package exclusively online at either Jones Soda Co. webpage or via J&D's Bacon Salt webpage. I suggest going through J&D's because the shipping price is significantly lower.

I just ordered myself 2 orders of it.

v620jb.jpg

2e5sidh.jpg

Jones Soda Co. who is a prominent beverage company based out of Seattle, WA and used to put out the wildly popular Turkey and Gravy soda during the holiday season for years have teamed up with the creators of the cult-bacon product, Bacon Salt.. J&D's (whose motto is: Everything Should Taste Like Bacon). This holiday season, the two have collaborated to produce the groundbreaking Jones Bacon Soda. The soda comes in a special holiday pack which includes:

• 2 bottles of Jones Bacon Soda
  • 1 tube of Bacon Lip Balm
  • 1 package of Bacon Cheddar popcorn
  • 1 package Bacon Gravy Mix
All for the amazingly low price of $9.99

You can purchase this package exclusively online at either Jones Soda Co. webpage or via J&D's Bacon Salt webpage. I suggest going through J&D's because the shipping price is significantly lower.

I just ordered myself 2 orders of it.

v620jb.jpg

2e5sidh.jpg

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Bacon lip balm though?

sick.gif
You wouldn't kiss me if I had the fragrance of bacon emanating from my lips? Preposterous, it'd be irresistible.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Bacon lip balm though?

sick.gif
You wouldn't kiss me if I had the fragrance of bacon emanating from my lips? Preposterous, it'd be irresistible.

Back
Top Bottom