For or against early release sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion marqueesole and these other sites aren't fake when you first hear about and see pictures of shoes on all these sites that preview em early so you can see what they look like 99 percent of the time their from a early release site predominantly marqueesole even 23isback uses their pictures as "first looks" right? Ok den further evidence this all started cuz the Concords nobody disputed early releases before then but Nike decided to change the toe cap to milky at the last minute therefore they varied look up Lil Wayne's Concords he was wearing they had a CLEAR TOE CAP not MILKY cuz he had em before they came out so he wearin fakes now? He got all dat money and wearing fakes? No it's cuz Nike hadn't changed their mind yet their not fake just early releases Nike chunked hell I bet nikes behind the early sites too In someway that's prolly why they haven't came out to tell us their fake why let other companies make twice what their Makin off their shoe if their fake? Especially so out in the open with review sites using the early release sites pictures calling them nike products??? Exactly think about that. :smokin

I mean I've only order from marqueesole once back in the day in 09 but that's just my opinion cuz I've seen the sneakers they send to some people I kno and I kno legit and they seem legit y wud wayne Rocc fakes? Why wouldn't Nike call em out or shed light on the situation? What's your reason for thinkin they fake? I'm just curious

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
roll.gif

if you are going to pay 100-150-200 more f an early release site....stores will have em, not footlocker or eastbay maybe (altho I swear footlocker, eastbay, footaction, and finishline have the same  inventory online) small mom and pops stores will have them - don't go crazy on a pre release site, it just doesn't isit right with me...DJ is right...u think NIKE will call some stores and work out deals with them? Na

Lmao @kboo yea wayne don't kno watz goin on but I was just Makin a point cuz so many people are quicc to say they fakes but I doubt a dude wit so much money wud Rocc fakes and I dnt see y if they were fake Nike wudnt say hey dnt use those pics their fake or even sue the company's for selling fake "authentic" products and Makin so much money in my opinion like I said Nike has something to do with it or they'd have a lot more to say dnt you think?

And I dnt believe that they make limited quantities anymore either people say y they still gettin new Concords and space jams y wud Nike stop Makin em? Yea they tell us oh their limited so we want them more but if they really limit them it's less money for Nike so I think Nike says u kno what lets keep Makin em sell em to these sites and make a even bigger profit I mean that's what it is about the almighty dollar and profit us as sneaker heads want to believe that Nike and JB still have the same morals from back in the day but in reality they are not from quality to the numbers produced I'm tellin you it's all Nike and if u dnt believe it you're blind what happened when Samsung had the slightest bit of something related to apples iphone? They were sued y wudnt Nike day something anything at all? They've said nothin cuz their palms have been greased all ready duh!!! Wake up

In my opinion marqueesole and these other sites aren't fake when you first hear about and see pictures of shoes on all these sites that preview em early so you can see what they look like 99 percent of the time their from a early release site predominantly marqueesole even 23isback uses their pictures as "first looks" right? Ok den further evidence this all started cuz the Concords nobody disputed early releases before then but Nike decided to change the toe cap to milky at the last minute therefore they varied look up Lil Wayne's Concords he was wearing they had a CLEAR TOE CAP not MILKY cuz he had em before they came out so he wearin fakes now? He got all dat money and wearing fakes? No it's cuz Nike hadn't changed their mind yet their not fake just early releases Nike chunked hell I bet nikes behind the early sites too In someway that's prolly why they haven't came out to tell us their fake why let other companies make twice what their Makin off their shoe if their fake? Especially so out in the open with review sites using the early release sites pictures calling them nike products??? Exactly think about that. :smokin

View media item 249873

@rusty and @theprince how do you kno this are you a Nike employee? Are 23isback and all those other sites wrong for usin early release sites pics then? Are celebrities wearin fake kicks now? Or are you just regurgitating what you've heard other people say? Have you had a early release pair? Just curious cuz no one seems to ever have valid proof except what someone else said or showed and that person isn't certified either so tell me how you know their fake?

I'm not endorsing early sites just tired of everyone screaming fake wen before the Concords and the milky toe situation they weren't all of the points I made were things that just don't seem right to me

I think JB knows exactlyyy how much more ppl are jackin prices...for thatmatter why would the LTD **** and not sell it outright

DJ, there are several threads on here that go it depth with this discussion. Also here's a video from YouTube where this guy has an early release CG XI and a release day pair and was basically able to tear the early release pair apart with his bare hands

It's pretty long but you can skip through it

All I have to say is that you are rolling the dice when you decide to do business with early release sites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom