For real is weezy a top ten rapper already?

Originally Posted by M16

NO.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you can't name 50 rappers better than wayne

No one cares who he is. If we offed every MC in North America and Europe combined, he still wouldn't break top 200. Your top 10 list reads off like a 13year old girls who felt she needed to throw in 2-3 names she hears everyone else say as to not look completely brain dead. I'm just a little shocked youdon't have Kanye West as your GOAT, for obvious reasons of course.

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by M16

NO.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I've made lists plenty of times on here, go search for yourself. Just because you can't name more than 15 rappers doesn't mean everyone elsecan't either. 50 is being waaaay too generous, try 200.

thats doing it right now, in the league putting in work right now, yeah

all time , eh, of course not

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by M16

NO.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
1.BIG
2.Pac
3.Jay
4.Nas
5.Pun
6.Big L
7.Ghostface
8.Kool G Rap
9.Redman
10.Mos Def
11.GZA
12.Method Man
13.Rakim
14.Jadakiss
15.Styles P.
16.Eminem
17.Scarface
18.Ice Cube
19.MF Doom
20.Raekwon
21.Lupe
22.Masta Ace
23.Andre 3000
24.Pharoahe Monch
25.Q-Tip
26.Black Thought
27.Busta Rhymes
28.Common
29.Posdnous of De La Soul
30.KRS One
31.Beanie Sigel
32.Cam'Ron
33.Murs
34.Royce Da 5'9"
35.Joe Budden
36.Pharoahe Monch
37.Big Boi
38.Raekwon
39.Big Daddy Kane
40.Phonte
41.Bun-B
42.Chuck D
43.Sean Price
44.Buckshot
45.Slick Rick
46.Elzhi of Slum Village
47.Starang of OGC/BCC
48.AZ
49.Curren$y
50.Freeway

There you go
happy.gif

Lil Wayne has been in the game longer than your favorite rapper he has a classic album C1 and he still remains relevant after 12 years where is your favoriterapper?

Lil Wayne isnt in my top 10 only because I can name 10 better than him but buddy 25 with a longer rap sheet then alot of "top tier" rappers who arein there mid to late 30s

Originally Posted by cartune

Lil Wayne has been in the game longer than your favorite rapper he has a classic album C1 and he still remains relevant after 12 years where is your favorite rapper?

Lil Wayne isnt in my top 10 only because I can name 10 better than him but buddy 25 with a longer rap sheet then alot of "top tier" rappers who are in there mid to late 30s

Oh, Wayne been in rap longer than Kool G Rap ? That's a surprise
eek.gif
. Did you not see the list above you ? That's just the tip of the iceberg. Wayneis trash, period. He ain't got no damn classic either.

Lil Wayne has been in the game longer than your favorite rapper he has a classic album C1 and he still remains relevant after 12 years where is your favorite rapper?

Lil Wayne isnt in my top 10 only because I can name 10 better than him but buddy 25 with a longer rap sheet then alot of "top tier" rappers who are in there mid to late 30s
Quantity =/= Quality. He put out 2 good albums and the rest were garbage, I never enjoyed his early Cash Money !#@+ when he started.

Originally Posted by travman24

No, his music is not timeless. Really not a lot of replay value. Doesn't have a classic album. Like I said in another thread he's just populaur among women & children.

No hate btw
Exactly

My list already goes like this

1. 2Pac
2. DMX
3. NaS
4. Notorious Big
5. T.I.
6. Lil Wayne
7. Ja Rule
8. 50 cent
9. Young Buck
10. Nip$ey Hussle
I $%$* with Nipsey Hu$$le (Hussle In the House
pimp.gif
) but the boy ain't even put out an album and you got him top 10?

Funny.
laugh.gif

Exactly, there aren't many rappers that have that many years in the game, there aren't even a handful of rappers selling albums anymore.

AZ is garbage. I used to like the dude then it hit me one day he's a poor imitation of NaSir Jones.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

cartune wrote:

Exactly, there aren't many rappers that have that many years in the game, there aren't even a handful of rappers selling albums anymore.

AZ is garbage. I used to like the dude then it hit me one day he's a poor imitation of NaSir Jones.
indifferent.gif

eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif

Wayne made "bling bling"

other than that hes only been relevant for 2 years to the masses, and with that said... who are the masses?

iHateTimeDotCom wrote: DMX is GAAAAAAAAAAAAAARBAGE... he made a good album for 98 in 98... that $+$* is terrible now... barkin and growlin n $+$*... he was a gimmick for dumb +*% kids...
Agreed. I never liked DMX, and never understood why anyone else did either.

Back
Top Bottom