For real is weezy a top ten rapper already?

Honestly to the old school hip hop heads that have been listening to rap since nwa, eric b rakim, pac, biggie, nas illmatic days, etc. do you all think thatwayne is top ten of all time at this moment? the more and more i listen to him the more i think he is and i used to not think much of him. his swagger is onanother level and one of the most important features to to being a legendary rapper is to have impeccable swagger which he has.

the actual sound of his voice is also incredibly unique a voice that anybody can recognize immediately. also i believe his word play for the most part isgreat. he says some stuff sometimes that doesnt make sense but i guess he is so lifted he thinks its funny or we just arent on his level of comprehension.anywways id like opinions and if he is a top ten rapper and thoughts on him?

laugh.gif

[Chappelle]The ridiculousness is killing me inside[/Chappelle]

frown.gif
roll.gif

I'm so High... I could eat a star
roll.gif

Wayne makes some good music.. i'll give him that

But he's no where near top 10

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

off the top

jayz
eminem
pac
big
pun
dmx
krs one
nas
TI
big l

answer:no

id say ur right bout all those except ti dmx and pun. and possibly krs one

He was in my top 10. Once The Carter 3 dropped that changed quickly. Had the leaked Carter 3 been the actual album he'd still be in the top 10.

No, his music is not timeless. Really not a lot of replay value. Doesn't have a classic album. Like I said in another thread he's just populaur amongwomen & children.

No hate btw

im a huge wayne fan, i have his whole discography, but i can never say that hes anywhere near top 10.

look at it like this, I love the show 'For the Love of Ray-J' but it is no where near top 1000 tv shows ever. haha.

There is a big difference from being entertaining and being considered great ya know? there are just way too many extremely skilled mcs that blast wayne out ofthe water that it would be disrespectful to hip-hop to say something like that.

WEEZY IS THE NUMBER 1 BiCurious rapper ever!
When his career is over his status as a hip hop legend will be cemented.

You will lead the small group of people who will still talk about that.

Originally Posted by chitown85

Honestly to the old school hip hop heads that have been listening to rap since nwa, eric b rakim, pac, biggie, nas illmatic days, etc. do you all think that wayne is top ten of all time at this moment? the more and more i listen to him the more i think he is and i used to not think much of him. his swagger is on another level and one of the most important features to to being a legendary rapper is to have impeccable swagger which he has.

the actual sound of his voice is also incredibly unique a voice that anybody can recognize immediately. also i believe his word play for the most part is great. he says some stuff sometimes that doesnt make sense but i guess he is so lifted he thinks its funny or we just arent on his level of comprehension. anywways id like opinions and if he is a top ten rapper and thoughts on him?

Yea i'd put Lil wayne in my top ten easily!

My list already goes like this

1. 2Pac
2. DMX
3. NaS
4. Notorious Big
5. T.I.
6. Lil Wayne
7. Ja Rule
8. 50 cent
9. Young Buck
10. Nip$ey Hussle

These are the most heavily bumped rappers on my iPod. I listen to more music and other genre's. But lately I'm addicted to Weezy, his sound is unique Ilike it. *beastmode*
devil.gif

Nope....... wayne is trash sorry

popularity doesnt mean that he's nice... his flow is hot but his wordplay is elementary

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Honestly to the old school hip hop heads that have been listening to rap since nwa, eric b rakim, pac, biggie, nas illmatic days, etc. do you all think that wayne is top ten of all time at this moment? the more and more i listen to him the more i think he is and i used to not think much of him. his swagger is on another level and one of the most important features to to being a legendary rapper is to have impeccable swagger which he has.

the actual sound of his voice is also incredibly unique a voice that anybody can recognize immediately. also i believe his word play for the most part is great. he says some stuff sometimes that doesnt make sense but i guess he is so lifted he thinks its funny or we just arent on his level of comprehension. anywways id like opinions and if he is a top ten rapper and thoughts on him?

1. 2Pac
2. DMX
3. NaS
4. Notorious Big
5. T.I.
6. Lil Wayne
7. Ja Rule
8. 50 cent
9. Young Buck
10. Nip$ey Hussle

These are the most heavily bumped rappers on my iPod. I listen to more music and other genre's. But lately I'm addicted to Weezy, his sound is unique I like it. *beastmode*
devil.gif
Forreal DMX, Ja Rule, Young Buck and 50 Cent are not top 50 worthy.... Wayne on the other hand is Top 10 material
P.S. who in the hell is Nipsey Hussle?!?!?!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

1. 2Pac
2. DMX
3. NaS
4. Notorious Big
5. T.I.
6. Lil Wayne
7. Ja Rule
8. 50 cent
9. Young Buck
10. Nip$ey Hussle

These are the most heavily bumped rappers on my iPod. I listen to more music and other genre's. But lately I'm addicted to Weezy, his sound is unique I like it. *beastmode*
devil.gif
Forreal DMX, Ja Rule, Young Buck and 50 Cent are not top 50 worthy.... Wayne on the other hand is Top 10 material
P.S. who in the hell is Nipsey Hussle?!?!?!

1. Name 50 rappers better then DMX

2. If you think Wayne is top 10
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom