For the ladies.. When a women is fed up. How to win her back

superbness

Banned
Basically I m not going to get into my heartfelt story but I was with a girl 5 years rough patches through. We both agreed that if I change within sometimethen we can work it out again and also she has some changing to do. Basically we both agreed we needed space to clear our minds and I had some personal issuesto deal with because i always was the one moving with her in and out state because of her jobs. I always moved with her because my job is online marketing so ican take that anywhere. Her job and schools changed locations a few times during our relationship so i really never had a chance to hold my own or hold usdown. We were going to move out when lease was up but still be a couple until but she came home late and I kicked her out our apt and she stays with coworker.I was very angry. She came back to get her stuff after 2 hours with the police..LOL Says we are broken up now. We didnt talk for like 1 week and she text mesaying meet for lunch. We meet up hold hands and talk basaiclly about what needs to be changed and our space apart to make it better. She says we are brokenup. I told her I was not going to talk to anybody because it would not be fair incase we got back toghether. She came over again today acting like she neededto get a few things or what not and we end up holding each other watching TV but we still agreeded space is needed and that we are broken up. When she wasleaving she stood at the door and stared at me like she wanted me to grab her and kiss her. So I did just that and gave her a long kiss and hug.. i dont getit. Why all that if we suppose to have our space and be apart even thou i did enjoy it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was going to give her the same ol story baby I love, baby I will change, this and that which i partially did until i notifed i was sounding like a whimp. ButI read thats the wrong thing to do as well. Just show action and give the space. I was texting her back after she text me but now I stopped, just to make hernot think she got power over me and build curisotiy up. I got a good plan to win her back in less then 2 months and I read a few websites on what to do. Also Iread a few paragraphs of how to win your ex back and they said to send a simple text that was outlined line for line. OMG I did that and she was texting melike crazy and even called as they predicted..

But I just want to get advice fromt he ladies here or man, what is the best ting to do? I love her and she loves me and
I want to change in order for us to be together again.

Originally Posted by superbness

does she want you to admit that a 30 something year old man shouldnt be arguing with teenagers on the internet and shouldnt be trying to impressthem?

Basically I m not going to get into my heartfelt story but I was with a girl 5 years rough patches through. We both agreed that if I change within sometime then we can work it out again and also she has some changing to do. Basically we both agreed we needed space to clear our minds and I had some personal issues to deal with because i always was the one moving with her in and out state because of her jobs. I always moved with her because my job is online marketing so i can take that anywhere. Her job and schools changed locations a few times during our relationship so i really never had a chance to hold my own or hold us down. We were going to move out when lease was up but still be a couple until but she came home late and I kicked her out our apt and she stays with coworker. I was very angry. She came back to get her stuff after 2 hours with the police..LOL Says we are broken up now. We didnt talk for like 1 week and she text me saying meet for lunch. We meet up hold hands and talk basaiclly about what needs to be changed and our space apart to make it better. She says we are broken up. I told her I was not going to talk to anybody because it would not be fair incase we got back toghether. She came over again today acting like she needed to get a few things or what not and we end up holding each other watching TV but we still agreeded space is needed and that we are broken up. When she was leaving she stood at the door and stared at me like she wanted me to grab her and kiss her. So I did just that and gave her a long kiss and hug.. i dont get it. Why all that if we suppose to have our space and be apart even thou i did enjoy it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was going to give her the same ol story baby I love, baby I will change, this and that which i partially did until i notifed i was sounding like a whimp. But I read thats the wrong thing to do as well. Just show action and give the space. I was texting her back after she text me but now I stopped, just to make her not think she got power over me and build curisotiy up. I got a good plan to win her back in less then 2 months and I read a few websites on what to do. Also I read a few paragraphs of how to win your ex back and they said to send a simple text that was outlined line for line. OMG I did that and she was texting me like crazy and even called as they predicted..

But I just want to get advice fromt he ladies here or man, what is the best ting to do? I love her and she loves me and
no ones reading that without cliffsnotes

you know your girl better then we do. do you want to change, do you know what she needs, wants and ask of you? (cause after reading that, i don't)

usually when they're fed up, they are done. if you have to ask her for her help, let her know you need her to help you to change for the betterment of therelationship.

i don't know what i'm saying, i've been dumped twice.

once a girl's interest level drops below 49%, you're OVER. there is no going back. you've changed things, FOREVER. word to joker.

-smile

Shirt younger then a toddler, Chewin on a stack of ones
Bouta to post this thread even though I know I gets no buns

Show some initiative....the only reason she/we act like that is when we want you guys to do/say something and you don't do it. Then we get upset because wefeel like you are supposed to "know these things" ya'll aren't mind readers...some of us get that, but it's just a matter of meetingcertain expectations....

She wants to be with you and by doing something as simple as giving her a hug and kiss when she leaves shows you care and you really are serious about workingit out. Ya'll chillin and you just letting her leave is like saying "bye *#+**, until next time!"

You don't have to beg/grovel or be a whimp. Just work the kinks out and tell her that you are indeed serious about your relationship...

You don't WIN her back... cuz even if you get back together somebody's gonna take a BUNCH of L's... most likely you...

Originally Posted by belle155

Basically I m not going to get into my heartfelt story but I was with a girl 5 years rough patches through. We both agreed that if I change within sometime then we can work it out again and also she has some changing to do. Basically we both agreed we needed space to clear our minds and I had some personal issues to deal with because i always was the one moving with her in and out state because of her jobs. I always moved with her because my job is online marketing so i can take that anywhere. Her job and schools changed locations a few times during our relationship so i really never had a chance to hold my own or hold us down. We were going to move out when lease was up but still be a couple until but she came home late and I kicked her out our apt and she stays with coworker. I was very angry. She came back to get her stuff after 2 hours with the police..LOL Says we are broken up now. We didnt talk for like 1 week and she text me saying meet for lunch. We meet up hold hands and talk basaiclly about what needs to be changed and our space apart to make it better. She says we are broken up. I told her I was not going to talk to anybody because it would not be fair incase we got back toghether. She came over again today acting like she needed to get a few things or what not and we end up holding each other watching TV but we still agreeded space is needed and that we are broken up. When she was leaving she stood at the door and stared at me like she wanted me to grab her and kiss her. So I did just that and gave her a long kiss and hug.. i dont get it. Why all that if we suppose to have our space and be apart even thou i did enjoy it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was going to give her the same ol story baby I love, baby I will change, this and that which i partially did until i notifed i was sounding like a whimp. But I read thats the wrong thing to do as well. Just show action and give the space. I was texting her back after she text me but now I stopped, just to make her not think she got power over me and build curisotiy up. I got a good plan to win her back in less then 2 months and I read a few websites on what to do. Also I read a few paragraphs of how to win your ex back and they said to send a simple text that was outlined line for line. OMG I did that and she was texting me like crazy and even called as they predicted..

no ones reading that without cliffsnotes

Back
Top Bottom