For the millenials here, have you given up on getting rich yet?

looked it up, it's people aged 18-34 in 2015. so basically people born between 1980 and 1997

folks born between 1980 and early 1990s are also called Generation Y. kinda confusing imo

Good. I hope this trend continues. Give up and let us with actual vision flourish. I'm all for less competition if people have given up hope. Makes it way easier for me to get ahead.
THIS

real talk, if you srs about gettin bread youll understand its extremely rare to glo in your 20s, but thats no excuse to not feel da pressure to succeed sooner than later

I don't even care about the name of my generation. I'm from '81. I been getting money and plotting to get more since I knew what it was. Now that I am a Realtor/aspiring investor, I know there will be riches made. The key focus is providing a lifestyle now and a legacy later when they can understand what went into building it.

Born 1990. My lil Amazon store is flourishing
pimp.gif

That's cool and all but those are your sales. What is your profit margin? Many businesses have high sales but very little to no profit margin or aren't profitable for a long time.

Last edited:
Dont need to be rich, just enough to have 2-3 whips, decent crib in a good neighborhood & be able to travel 3-4 times a yr.

There is so much money in this country, remove your debt and elevate your savings each check.

Putting in 74+ hours per week. Lots of short term financial goals, I'm still about it

For me right now it's all about being financially comfortable. Getting rich takes time and patience.

Of course they are giving up on it. They have a bunch of College Proffs making in excess of $250K + a year telling them how bad all the rich are"

que jay leno drums*

Good. I hope this trend continues. Give up and let us with actual vision flourish. I'm all for less competition if people have given up hope. Makes it way easier for me to get ahead.
wishing for other people's downfall so you can flourish is **** boy attitude. 

if you were real the competition wouldn't matter.  beta **** boy

Last edited:
Nah fam.

I seek wealth. I seek power.

I will be in the history books one day. 

(Once I finish getting my **** together)

Last edited:
If I'm not a millionaire by 30yo, I messed up somewhere.

You can do everything right and stil not be a milionaire.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yall make this **** sound like a cakewalk.

If I'm not a millionaire by 30yo, I messed up somewhere.
most millionaires dont become millionaires until their late 30s

most millionaires in their 20s have had a generous handout and wont admit it, dudes talkin about they worked for everything they had but their parents paid for every expense throughout hs and college and then matched their savings 100% once they decided to actually pursue it

im not tryin to act like i know what im talkin about but if you seirous about bein a millionaire you gotta look at how those dudes started out

It's pretty much impossible to be a millionaire by 30 if you're not an entrepreneur

Of course they are giving up on it. They have a bunch of College Proffs making in excess of $250K + a year telling them how bad all the rich are"

que jay leno drums*
since when did college professors tell students rich people are bad?

what kind of STEM classes did you take?

most millionaires dont become millionaires until their late 30s

most millionaires in their 20s have had a generous handout and wont admit it, dudes talkin about they worked for everything they had but their parents paid for every expense throughout hs and college and then matched their savings 100% once they decided to actually pursue it

im not tryin to act like i know what im talkin about but if you seirous about bein a millionaire you gotta look at how those dudes started out

Wtf are you talking about you are so far off. Average age of millionaires is 62. Less than 1% become wealthy before 40.

Back
Top Bottom