For The NT people that have been sleeping on Futbol(Soccer)

You should watch a game. It's a fun sport to watch, but I didn't believe it until my homie told me to watch it. I watched it and was instantly hooked...ready to go out and by Fifa now
pimp.gif

Thats your advice that is going to break down the barriers? Watch a game?

I thought you at least would have a well put together highlight mix to share...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Thats your advice that is going to break down the barriers? Watch a game?

I thought you at least would have a well put together highlight mix to share...

takes too much effort my dude just watch a game and if u like it u like it if you don't that's you im just saying what worked for me

Originally Posted by 650

do the reverse of op.. play fifa -> watch soccer

I would but i have to wait til september for the new one to come out no way im paying 65 now when the new one is around the corner

Originally Posted by iYen

What specifically do you like about it?

I appreciate it cause the athlete's are true atheletes anybody that can run non stop for 90 minutes is
pimp.gif
, but foreal tho I like it because the games are intense plus they don't score like crazy one mistake is deadly. Plus it's cool seeing how all the countries are unified through the sport, through all the screwed up stuff in their countries.

saw Leo Messi score a goal live, with my own two eyes two days ago. I now look at futbol differently.

You're wasting your time OP. Dudes catch 5 mins of an MLS game and form an opinion of the sport. The MLS compared to the EPL, la Liga or the Serie A is like the chinese basketball league to the nba. It's the world's most popular sport for a reason

playing fifa right now. game is pretty lame so far. i can only play on amatuer as Real Madrid hahahaha

Originally Posted by 650

do the reverse of op.. play fifa -> watch soccer

This
laugh.gif

I lightweight got into soccer after playing Fifa 12 with the homies 

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

You're wasting your time OP. Dudes catch 5 mins of an MLS game and form an opinion of the sport. The MLS compared to the EPL, la Liga or the Serie A is like the chinese basketball league to the nba. It's the world's most popular sport for a reason

MLS...eh I didn't watch an American game my dude I watched Mexico vs Brazil but alright I umderstand

i love going to the game but that #*!$ is mad boring to watch on tv. just like hockey.

Not a soccer fan by any means, but for some reason I can easily watch the US Women's team face anyone. With that new
stadium being built for the Houston Dynamo, I definitely will be checking that out one of these days. That stadium looks amazing.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Lived in UK for more than 2 years... I appreciate now the game of football. too bad we dont live in a town with a great football team.

Living in UK while World Cup in ongoing!
pimp.gif

Im ready for Euro 2012.

Just the fact that you called it futbol first made me low key upset. You know most of us call it soccer, why not just say soccer firs?It seems like people that like soccer just hate the rest of us, there is a little attitude. Anyway, I'm not really mad, I just feel like an outsider. I'm not sure if they just aren't marketing it correctly, or just that most of us didn't grow up with a soccer hero like when we had MJ and Magic for basketball, Bo Jackson/Jerry Rice for football, etc. Plus, I never see it on tv in English.

OP I feel the same way about hockey.I'm convinced if people just give it an honest chance they will be hooked. People say they hate the sport and when you ask when is the least time they actually watched a game all you hear is crickets.

Back
Top Bottom