for the people who discredit Wilt's achievements

Wilt Chamberlain is responsible for the 3-point line, the reason there was a no-dunking rule, 3 seconds violation, the over the back foul and the reason you can no longer jump from the free throw line during free throws..... he's simply the standard

I think you can jump, but you cannot cross the free throw line jumping. You have to come down on both feet behind the free throw line.

BTW, George Mikan is the reason why we have the 3 second rule. Also, the no dunking rule was implemented in the NCAA when Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (back then known as Lew Alcindor) was playing for UCLA. That's why he developed the sky hook. After Kareem left UCLA, the NCAA allowed dunking again :lol:

Bro, stop making stuff up to make Wilt look good. Wilt was only responsible for the free throw line rule.

I don't care how athletic dude was... Russell > Wilt

I mean, Russell made Wilt his ***** year in and year out.

Last edited:
I don't care how athletic dude was... Russell > Wilt

I mean, Russell made Wilt his ***** year in and year out.
women lie men lie...
 During the 1961-1962 season, a year rated the #1 sports season of all time by ESPN in 2008, in which he averaged 50.4 PPG, 25.7 RPG and shot .506 from the field.  The MVP that year?  Bill Russell, who averaged 18.9 PPG, 23.6 RPG, and shot .457 from the floor. 
that alone tells me all i need to know...lol..dude blows russells stats out the water..no contest..not even close...

how can one argue against that??

Last edited:
These rules were changed because of Wilt, straight from his NBA.com bio page

During his career, his dominance precipitated many rules changes. These rules changed included widening the lane, instituting offensive goaltending and revising rules governing inbounding the ball and shooting free throws (Chamberlain would leap with the ball from behind the foul line to deposit the ball in the basket).

Theres no way, Russell was a better individual player than Wilt.

It's so blasphemous in here that I want to cry

In 50 years people are gonna say Jordan wasn't even that good and he was only good "in his time"

Hell, blind Laker and Heat fans think Lebron or Kobe are better that Jordan was

Like really? They don't make a nobody a legend

His feats and physique cannot be made up which in itself is the most impressive thing basketball has seen to date

Ridiculous :smh:

Back
Top Bottom