For the runners: Best Headphones for long runs?

I had some Sennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earbuds that I loved and never came out of my ears while running (14miles+). The left side shorted and I had to return them to Sennheiser and they sent me some CX680 and I hate them, they fall out, are not comfortable etc.

I'm training for a Marathon and Ill be having some long runs and need some headphones that will stay in my ears. Quality is not all that important, but comfort and stability is. I hate repositioning headphones during a run.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I've ran more than 2 full marathons using the basic Apple headphones. i've now moved on to the 100 BOSE ones.

I've ran with regular iphone/ipod ear phones and beats by dre ear phones.

I like the beats by dre ones, you just need to use the right size buds

go with the M6-BK instead. just as good for half the price. they're well made so theyll last but cheap enough that if you lose them you'll still be good. sweat won't make them deteriorate either

I run with the PowerBeats Sport, no complaints on my end. It is miles better than the stock ipod headphones, those hurt my ears.

I used to use the power beats but the song would always skip cause that mic/control piece wasnt sweat proof.

Ive now moved on to the Monster isports. helps that they are sweatproof and washable

I used to use the power beats but the song would always skip cause that mic/control piece wasnt sweat proof.

I never had that problem, then again I used to use an old shuffle and the headphone controls never worked for it.

These are the only things I've used for 2 years now:

Sony Piiq

I don't know how you guys can run with the stock Apple earbuds. I agree I can't get them to stay in my ears even when sitting at rest.

I use the Sennheiser PMX 680 which are wrap arounds behind the head. Stay 100% in position and have gotten me through training and a half marathon, up to 300 miles logged on them so far.

I also had a pair of sennheiser and it was the best. I wore it every damb day to the point where it was breaking from everyday wear. I accidentally washed them in washer twice and it still worked. :wow: there is a deep cut on the left part of the ear phone string and it is exposing the wires but it is still working perfectly. Sad thing is I dumped the additional earphone tips out and I lost my tips like 2 months ago... :smh: I still have the earphones but I'm too lazy and too cheap to buy new tips. :lol:.

Sennheiser CX 485

Back
Top Bottom