For those crying about Kobe Bryant trying so hard to get all star mvp...

Not that I even really care about this topic, but is it really THAT serious?

From what I remember the guys normally try to let the hometown all-star get the MVP.

Why is it a problem that he was trying to win the MVP? He's competitor. I have no issue with him playing hard.

Why is it a problem that he was trying to win the MVP? He's competitor. I have no issue with him playing hard.

Bottom line, it's an entertaining game, no matter what either Bron, or Kobe did, haters/followers were gonna look for and find something to go off about. 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Whoa Noble never seen you stick up for Kobe

i feel he is the dumbest top 10 player of all time. his decision making is terrible and at times his shot selection is putrid BUT the hate rivals the so called "stanhood" on this board.

did you read that trash of a all star weekend thread? the hate for this guy ruins civil conversation...

i feel he is the dumbest top 10 player of all time. his decision making is terrible and at times his shot selection is putrid BUT the hate rivals the so called "stanhood" on this board.

did you read that trash of a all star weekend thread? the hate for this guy ruins civil conversation...

Bottom line, it's an entertaining game, no matter what either Bron, or Kobe did, haters/followers were gonna look for and find something to go off about. 

There's nothing wrong with competing hard, but the way Kobe was gunning out there wasn't that fun to watch.

With all that said, it's an All Star Game so nothing to get worked up about.

There's nothing wrong with competing hard, but the way Kobe was gunning out there wasn't that fun to watch.

With all that said, it's an All Star Game so nothing to get worked up about.

indifferent.gif

Same thing I was thinking.
laugh.gif

Haters gonna hate on everything KB does. Had he of only gotten 10 points everyone would been saying he's done, old, not his city anymore. But since he won MVP and scored 37 points in 3 quarters they still find something bad to say about him.

Every body trys to down everything KB has ever done, like if it's some sort of fluke....That's one too many damn flukes if you ask me, but as a Kobe fan i'm used to it.

It's fun seeing people argue for days and leaving with the same opinion regardless of how much they try to persuade others
laugh.gif

Same thing I was thinking.
laugh.gif

Haters gonna hate on everything KB does. Had he of only gotten 10 points everyone would been saying he's done, old, not his city anymore. But since he won MVP and scored 37 points in 3 quarters they still find something bad to say about him.

Every body trys to down everything KB has ever done, like if it's some sort of fluke....That's one too many damn flukes if you ask me, but as a Kobe fan i'm used to it.

It's fun seeing people argue for days and leaving with the same opinion regardless of how much they try to persuade others
laugh.gif

Its useless trying to argue a point on here
laugh.gif
.. theres always gona be someone who disagrees and comes out of nowhere with their 2 cents.

You guys dont think Lebron was gunning for a triple double? That statline doesnt just fall into your lap.. You guys didnt see Lebron getting serious, yelling at the East squad to play some defense?

These guy are competitive athletes who want to beat the best. How about instead of hating on someone who wants to be known (atleast for a night) as the best player in a game against the All Stars of the league, we give some respect to someone who drops 37 points and 14 rebounds in 28 minutes? Same goes for Lebron, this man had a triple double in an allstar game.

Actin like Durant didnt have 3 less points and 11 less rebounds in more minutes than Kobe did. Im not trying to say Kobe didnt want MVP

Even if a few people were gunning for MVP, what the hell is the big deal? Its the damn All Star game, dudes cant even be competitive without getting %%!+ for it. Cot damn, if I was an All Star playing in front of MY home crowd that I have won 5 championships in, I'd damn well be trying to MVP of the game in one way or another. And I'm sure anyone on this board who has a little bit of competitiveness in their blood would do the same.

All I'm saying is none of us should have any problem with ANY player thats battling and wants to be known as the best NBA player against all of the best for one night. Whether it's Lebron, Kobe, DWade, Pierce, etc. Put your damn biases aside for one damn night and enjoy watching the greatest players in the NBA come together for ONE night a year to play with/against each other.

Im not here to argue with any of y'all so save your time typing up some elaborate response.

Its useless trying to argue a point on here
laugh.gif
.. theres always gona be someone who disagrees and comes out of nowhere with their 2 cents.

You guys dont think Lebron was gunning for a triple double? That statline doesnt just fall into your lap.. You guys didnt see Lebron getting serious, yelling at the East squad to play some defense?

These guy are competitive athletes who want to beat the best. How about instead of hating on someone who wants to be known (atleast for a night) as the best player in a game against the All Stars of the league, we give some respect to someone who drops 37 points and 14 rebounds in 28 minutes? Same goes for Lebron, this man had a triple double in an allstar game.

Actin like Durant didnt have 3 less points and 11 less rebounds in more minutes than Kobe did. Im not trying to say Kobe didnt want MVP

Even if a few people were gunning for MVP, what the hell is the big deal? Its the damn All Star game, dudes cant even be competitive without getting %%!+ for it. Cot damn, if I was an All Star playing in front of MY home crowd that I have won 5 championships in, I'd damn well be trying to MVP of the game in one way or another. And I'm sure anyone on this board who has a little bit of competitiveness in their blood would do the same.

All I'm saying is none of us should have any problem with ANY player thats battling and wants to be known as the best NBA player against all of the best for one night. Whether it's Lebron, Kobe, DWade, Pierce, etc. Put your damn biases aside for one damn night and enjoy watching the greatest players in the NBA come together for ONE night a year to play with/against each other.

Im not here to argue with any of y'all so save your time typing up some elaborate response.

Im a Kobe fan, but you can tell he was gunning for MVP... He iso'd damn near every time he got the ball.

Durant had a decent game...and he let the game come to him... instead of trying to take over.

Im a Kobe fan, but you can tell he was gunning for MVP... He iso'd damn near every time he got the ball.

Durant had a decent game...and he let the game come to him... instead of trying to take over.

Back
Top Bottom