For those of us who ACTUALLY wear our sneakers...

Originally Posted by bence23

hey hughes, ISS is that way>>>
laugh.gif

Bad weather it depends, I have some Pearl Foams and Low Taxis that I have as beaters if I still feel like rocking some kicks, otherwise it's Timbs.
I keep forcefields in my Raptor 7's, Playoff 13's, DTRT 3's, and Cement 3's.  Used to keep them in all my 11's but I forgot that the patent doesn't really crease as long as you're wearing them casually.  At least mine don't.  I wear all my 3's from last year on what's probably my most regular rotation, they're all very comfortable and fit my feet well.  I recently started wearing my Flint 13's after keeping them DS for over a year, 13's are just too comfortable and I don't want to wear my Playoffs out.  I have wheats and breds too, but those have long been retired.  I wear all my Foams and most of my Brons, but the Chinas and Bangs from this year...I don't know, I haven't decided yet what I'll be doing with them (wear, sell, or display). Still haven't worn my Ent's though.

As for pairs I'll never wear? I rocked my Banned 1's once, it would take a lot for me to bust those out again.  My laser IV's are never getting worn unless they're retro'd so I can have a fresh pair. I'll wear my Concords eventually I suppose, but it'll be for a special occasion.  And some will probably laugh at me for this one, but I have no intention of ever rocking my Grey Nurse Fusions.  Yeah I know, they're Fusions, but at the time I really dug the take on the design and I still do.  They make for good discussion when people are over.  If I can ever land a pair of DS MF Dooms at a reasonable price, those would definitely be just for collector's purposes.  They're not the best looking shoe, but I'm a big Doom fan and I'd put those up on a shelf most def.  

i dont have a rotation at all. also i am guilty of walking weird to not crease my shoes (only certain shoes lol) i clean my shoes right after the wear. and i purchase anything i like i dont really base it on white or black...

I rock most of my kicks, but some I just haven't found the right thing to wear (ex. Quai 54 Vs). No set rotation but some I really favor like white/blk/red IXs, aqua 8s, flint XIIIs etc. As far as cleaning, I'm too lazy lol... Unless its really necessary and creased don't bother me over time, its bound to happen. I do lace certain kicks, certain ways.

No rotation for me neither. I've never gone to the extreme to clean the bottoms of my kicks like I know some do, but if I spot some crazy amount of dirt on them I'll clean the uppers. For the most part I keep them looking new if I don't intend on turning them into beaters or work out in the gym etc.

i buy a pair of polo kicks and use em in between my j rotation, i like a nice fresh white shoe with red or blue mostly, black if im wearing lighter pants. You gotta match so i just stack up on blue red orange and purple shirts and s***. I clean the tops only. i dont care about the bottoms if they arnt 11's. NO one looks at the bottoms unless your selling em and i dont really like to sell my kicks. I use 2 force fields and none of these bi***es ever crease.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the one things that i try to avoid is wearing clear soles shoes during wet weather, if i do get caught out in wet weather with them i make sure i dry throughly when i get home

Clarks Desert Boots for regular beaters (they look better with age)

AM 90s and Jordan IIIs are worn the most out of all my sneakers.

I try to wear all of them. I have some on ice but will wear them eventually

I wear mine also, i just use force fields to help with the creasing a bit other than that i wear mine when i get a chance since i work alot

I like wearin black based shoes cuz im not always lookin down to check if i got some dirt on them black flips are ill tho

Originally Posted by bence23

hey hughes, ISS is that way>>>

I like this thread better than half of whats on the front page these days. Why would you even bother posting, better yet, if you dont like the subject of the topic....why even click open the thread?

Rotation consists of Js, SBs, Kobes and AM90s. Only rock the Js in nice weather. Clean after 2-3x used.

There's no rotation for me. Depends on what I wear. But I usually rock my White/Black IX's or my CG IV's. They go with anything to me.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Like for instance, do you have a steady rotation?

I wish because of college I just bring 2 pairs with me and buy while I'm here. I wish I could use the shoes in my collection thread.

Do you wear certain kicks in certain weather (rain, snow, sunshine)?

I throw on my  Timberlands if I see a hint of wetness because it gets muddy in VA. The lack of sidewalks in this crappy state
30t6p3b.gif

Do you walk 'irregular' in your kicks to keep them from creasing, or do you own some sneaker shields?

Sneakershields or Forcefeilds are now a official must for me. 10 more bucks ot keep my shoes nice YES PLEASE 
happy.gif

Do you clean the bottom of your kicks or just the 'top'?

Upper and sides are clean  then we good. Soles be damned

I try to match. Red shoes with black or red or white. Things such as that. 

My two beaters: Black/White AM 90's & LeBron VII's.

I'll rock those regardless of the weather. Both are tanks.

I've worn those AM90s over 50x and they still look near DS. The leather quality on them is top notch. Nice and soft, creasing almost non-existent. If only they used that kinda leather on J's today...

Otherwise, I rock what matches the outfit or whatever I'm feeling that day.

Since I'm in dress shoes 5 days a week now my shoes don't get worn the way they did when I was in college. Come summertime though they get worked in a lot more.

I'm 45 and I work at a place that allows me to wear whatever I want. I tried a rotation I wore 1-23 each day at work. Then that got old so now I just pick out what I want to wear that day matching the color of my shirt. I do clean them when they are dirty I use mr clean magic eraser and armor all wipes on the ones that need them. Also I did clean the bottoms for awhile but that got to be a hassle so I really don't do that anymore.

Don't really have a rotation... i kinda just throw on whatever matches my outfit. I try to wait a while before wearing newer kicks, just because everyone else has the same ones on. IE cement4s.

I'm an older guy so most of the time I wear Converse all stars my days away from the office.
On casual Fridays, I always wear a pair of Jordans to work.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I'm an older guy so most of the time I wear Converse all stars my days away from the office.
On casual Fridays, I always wear a pair of Jordans to work.
Honestly, my most worn shoes of all time are Adidas Campus suedes.  I've gone through about 6 pairs in my life.  Even with a couple dozen pairs of Jordans (I know, not nearly what most people have), the Campus are my all-time favorites; I always have a navy and a black pair at my disposal.

i wear my 1's and 3's probably twice a month. still waiting for the right day to bust out the concords.

I wear ALL my sneakers, but I only brought a few to school.

Black Flip III
Space Jams ('09)
Air Jordan I Royal Blue ('01)
Black Cement III ('11)
Altitude XIII ('10)
Bordeaux VII ('11)

The shoes that I wear in the rain and snow are all the above except for the Bordeauxs.

I actually don't have a fit rotation, I'm in Detroit so the weather is unpredictable but mostly for the winter I been wearing some rock ports, flight 45 trek boots (all black) then when summer time popps off I usually pick my kicks out before my outfit and I would usually change twice a day.. I do not EVER wear blue jeans with white upper shoes because of the fact of bleeding the jeans on the kicks.. I have two pairs of Concorde I didn't even pull out and I bought three specific outfits just for them when summer hits. As far as my work and everyday beater shoes I rock the Jordan 1 lows which are very comfortable for my 10 hour work days. Now I have a question for everybody else, who here rocks there pride and joys to the club/bar/tittie bar? I always be skeptical of this due to the fact I WANT NOBODY SPECALLY DRUNK STEPPING ON MY FRESH KICKS!

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I just wear them. I don't have a rotation I just pick a pair and match an outfit pending on the weather.
Same here, my fiance always (jokingly) calls me a total h0mo for it. She once phoned me while I was hanging with some friends, and asked "Do your shoes match what you're wearing right now?" Busted
laugh.gif

With the uncooperative Canadian weather, I do have a few beaters in my rotation (Air Max 95s, Pure IVs) to hold down the fort.

Back
Top Bottom