For those of y'all that don't go home/away for Spring Break....

Joined Oct 6, 2009
how do you do it? I'm stuck here until 6 AM tomorrow and the campus is absolutely dead. Probably 1,000 students left and I'm being generous with that number. I like my alone time but I also like seeing the place that I live being lively. How do you pass the time and maintain your sanity lol when there is no one else around?

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
Same stuff I would do whenever friends were busy or I just felt like hanging out.

PS3 can kill a day with ease, browse NT, pop in a few movies, grab some lunch, read, etc.

Joined Oct 6, 2009
Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

toke up 
Go explore the surrounding areas of ur campus.
That's not a good idea considering that robberies and assaults increase when the weather is decent around here. Open campus FTL. Besides, I pretty much know the campus and immediate off campus area like the back of my hand.

PS3 can kill a day with ease, browse NT, pop in a few movies, grab some lunch, read, etc.
I'm about to turn on the PS3 in a few and just play Modern Warfare 2 with the volume really loud. With the exception of a few people on my floor I have no neighbors. Reading doesn't sound like a bad idea. I just got an email from my PSC 304 prof regarding our paper and there was a 120 page document attached

I'm sure you get the picture.
I don't smoke.

Top Bottom