For those that saw Zeitgeist, you should see this film also.

Well this video points out the many false lies that zeitgeist the movie puts out. This documentary is called, The New Age Infiltration of the TruthMovement, by Keith Thompson.

I believe if you took the time to watch zeitgeist, you should also take the time to watch this video and then decide for yourself who is saying the truth andwho is saying lies. This video does concentrate on the Christianity because Keith states that's where zeitgeist spills more lies than any part of themovie. He does provide a lot of facts and quotes to prove his side of the story.

So without further delay, enjoy. . . but remember research and verify.

http://blip.tv/file/2138388

roll.gif

I figured. Thanks.

the religion part of the movie is useless, IMO there are so many variations and similarities in religion that no one should take it literally.
they should argue about the financial part.

they should argue about the financial part.
True. Not a lot of people know about the fed.

Again, this is a well done video and everyone who watch zeitgeist should also watch this video too.

i noticed conspiracy theorists always say "the fed is owned by international bankers" and they say this like its a fact too, but i havent seen anycredible sources that can back this claim up

So without further delay, enjoy. . . but remember research and verify.

Can't emphasize this enough. People are so easily convinced after watching a subjective 2 hour documentary.

It's ironic because these videos try to teach us to free our minds and learn something about not to just assume others are doing what is best for you,while many people do exactly that with the video itself. They assume that the video is the truth and is trying to help them.

i feel like religion is kinda *#+@#*%*

ionno, ill just live life and try my best to enjoy it, because its only here once.

no need worrying about the evils of other people.

i noticed conspiracy theorists always say "the fed is owned by international bankers" and they say this like its a fact too, but i havent seen any credible sources that can back this claim up
We should have another thread and everybody try to post facts bout the fed. And after we're done, then decide if it is owned by inter.bankers.

I had a strange feeling that the video (zeitgeist) had some sort of underlying scientology agenda... Will check this out...

Back
Top Bottom