For those that would take Khloe over Kim...

I don't think Khloe is that tall though. She just look big compared to Kim and Koutney because they are like 5'1'' right?

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Khloe is just unfortunately tall. but i think she's a cute girl. She's not fat in the least, her body is tight. I think Kourt is the worst looking in the face. Kim is my favorite.
so you think that beast Khloe is better looking then Kourtney?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

Khloe is just unfortunately tall. but i think she's a cute girl. She's not fat in the least, her body is tight. I think Kourt is the worst looking in the face. Kim is my favorite.
so you think that beast Khloe is better looking that Kourtney?
eyes.gif
If you isolate their faces from their bodies, i don't think Kourtney is really that pretty or cute.

Maaaan look how big this broad's dome is. And I don't just mean her 5-head I mean the whole thing. Probably rockin that 8-1/2 fitted.

personally, i'd pick Khloe....

if we were running a 3-on-3 game at the park.

Kim>Kourtney btw

Originally Posted by sauuceking

05f16d381bef10116f4e1289d13ce1a1c380bf82.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways Kourtney > Kim >

....but its very close...only reason im not picking Kim is because there's something about her eyebrows that irks the hell outta me
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif
laugh.gif

you must be smoking that nice rock

Khloe is not ugly. I think she has the best personality too. Kourtney to me is just cute. I think Kim is just so gorgeous. It is kind of funny how people tendto sometimes always compare sisters and their looks and a lot of the times people will have different opinions depending on their taste. I sometimes see itwhen people do that to me and my sisters.

Back
Top Bottom