For those who copped the Yeezy's in Chicago

Just wanted to hear your stories. Where'd you go to get them? How early did you camp for them?. How many ppl showed up to where you copped?. I want to knowbecause I went to HOH Friday afternoon before the launch & they said they already gave the bands out!!! I know everyone sits outside NT sometimes 5-7 daysin advance. & I'm not trying to do any AUCTIONS so...... Let me hear your story

LOL 5-7 days? NO!

watch air yeezy beyond the hype. produced by my friend davy greenberg. if u were in line, i was with him while he filmed it.

H0H heads were lined up wed-thurs

niketown started wed

sta thursday

self concious and succezz had auctions midnight friday- sat

i got my pair from leaders.

Anybody know if NT Chicago had any type of system in terms of a list for the ppl that were in line...or handing out wristbands or whatever?...if sowhen?...wed...thrus....fri...

sta sold for 275 for zen n HOH is retail
last time NT gave wristband on fri i believe, but u never know

Yea I heard the NT line is in full effect as of today, hope they are handing out bands

Thanx for the help. Did my homework, posted up @ NT Chi Weds evening & they gave out the wristbands Thursday afternoon. Will have to show up 2morrow forroll call. & I was told the security guards @ N Riverside are going to be on BS btw

Back
Top Bottom