For those who live in the NORTHwest....

divdends came out and and the cash is cool!..lol...this is for those who live in alaska..i know theres a couple of people on NT from alaska.

the only Alaskan NTer i know is jermaine :nerd:
nerd.gif

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

didn't know people in Alaska wore shoes.....I learn something new everyday.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (5-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (6-1)-

I met some dudes from Alaska at Goods, but they were ISSers as I remember.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

Dividends are big amounts of free money we get for living in Alaska every year ...yea man we wear shoes...sneakers to be exact jordans, dunks, nikes, ....we wear shoes...lol

They have to pay you to live there?

I have nailed a few Alaskan chicks, they were kinda portly lil things, looked a bit like Eskimos but they were easy and they both gave some awesome head. They both used to leave the car running anytime they would go into a bodega or gas station too, always thought they were gonna rob the joint.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

damn i'm trynna get that alaska dough, and dro

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

yup we got like 1500 this year just for livin here...dro is the best here....matnuska thunderf**k

Alaska Permanent FundDividend

Im from Alaska. It's pretty cool getting this money. I don't know too much about it, but I know a lot of the money comes from the oil and otherthings we sell. It's not like in Texas when if you find oil, it's yours. If you find oil in Alaska, the whole state owns it. I'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom