For you grown men, when did you finally reach the peak of your height?

I was at the shell gas station yesterday. I picked up beer and proceeded to the counter to pay. I get there and the person behind me said something funny, so iturned around to acknowledge his funny statement. First i was like ++% because no one was there, so i looked down a little bit and there he was. dude hadfacial hair, those gage earings and he was buying beer so he had to be 21 and 5'3 or 4.

I haven't grown since I was like 12, even doctors used to tell me I would probably grow to be 6'8. I'm 6'0. Early puberty ftl

I'm 6'4" and just turned 21...I'm pretty sure I'm done.

And 4 you short folk, bein tall aint as great as it look anyway. Sure, we can reach things on high shelves and drive without boooster seats, but sometimes youhit ya head on things, and hittin from the back standin up is a challenge...theres pros and cons 2 everything, yamean?

I'm 17 and I'm 5'11" and I think I'm done growing.
smh.gif
I just wanted to be one more inch taller.

high school i was 5 7...grew until my frosh yr of college topped out at around 5'11

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

I'm 17 19 and I'm 5'11" and I think I'm done growing.
smh.gif
I just wanted to be one more inch taller.

i havent grown since i dont know when. i was hoping i'd grow a bit more but i know i wont.
ohwell.gif

Most men reach their adult height sometime before their early or mid-twenties. They may top out at 12 or 13 or it may not happen until a decade later, butvery rarely to men get taller after that.

Been 6'1 since freshmen year of high school, so I am pretty sure I'm done. I think any growth after 20 is pretty rare.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

please someone tell me ur were still growing pass twenty years of age. Please for the love of god tell me.... being 20 and 5'4" FML
laugh.gif

i'm 16 and i think im 5'7 or 5'8 on a good day
sick.gif
my dad is6'1 though and he was my size at my age. hopefully i get his height genes
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom