For you grown men, when did you finally reach the peak of your height?

I'm 19 years old, 5'11. I know for men you are still growing up to the age of 20-22, but for the most part, am I done or can I still see a little butof growth left in me? What age did you guys stop growing? thanks

It depends on the person, I stopped growing at 13 years old, but I know some people that grew much taller when they were 17-20 years old.

Go get an X-Ray of your growth plates... if they are touching... you're done growing.

I'm 15 and 6'4...
pimp.gif

please someone tell me ur were still growing pass twenty years of age. Please for the love of god tell me.... being 20 and 5'4" FML

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

please someone tell me ur were still growing pass twenty years of age. Please for the love of god tell me.... being 20 and 5'4" FML
I think for men, 25 years old is the peak, but it's different for everyone.

I'm 19 and 6'3...my grandpa (who I am built just like) was the same height at my age...and when he hit 20 he grew another 2 inches...

hope is not lost... you can get that surgery where they break your legs and let them regrow. you might be incapacitated for a few months tho..
ohwell.gif

I just turned 17 and im about 5' 8 on a good day, please tell me im still growing
tired.gif

wow

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

I'm 19 years old, 5'11. I know for men you are still growing up to the age of 20-22, but for the most part, am I done or can I still see a little but of growth left in me? What age did you guys stop growing? thanks
yo I'm the same height as you..n about to be 19 in couple weeks. hopefully i grow up to be 6'6
pimp.gif
or better yet just 6'
roll.gif

Sophomore year of HS I was 5'8", junior year jumped to 5'11" and by 19 I was done growing at 6'1"

my brother is 5' 9" and in the 7th grade
laugh.gif
.....i'm 22 and 5' 9".....but he skinny as hell though...

6th grade. I was 5'10 back then and wore a size 13 shoe and I still do...7 years later. Only things that changed was I grew facial hair and stuff.

I'm 19 and 5'11'' too. I havent grown since freshman year in high school so i kinda gave up on it.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

hope is not lost... you can get that surgery where they break your legs and let them regrow. you might be incapacitated for a few months tho..
ohwell.gif
Wouldn't they have to break the arms too, to even it all out?
That sounds scary. Luckily I'm a good height.
happy.gif
Hahaha hell yea i was thinking the same thing....How does that work?

I hope i can grow at least like 2 more inches and I'll be satisfied about my height because right now I'm about to turn 17 and I'm 5'8"

I'm 18 and about 5'7.. I'm tryna get at least 2 more inches on me before I reach my peak.. at least by the end of this year :s

Back
Top Bottom