For You Religious Folks: Do You Feel Guilty When Stealing Music/Movies Online?

Do you ask the big man upstairs for forgiveness for that? Or do you view it as a harmless act?

Serious question

Pics for beasts since I know you will ask

napster.jpg

winmx.gif

imgname--we_all_love_limewire---50226711--limewire-2.JPG

Well isn't this technically stealing

Thou shall not steal is a sin in the Christian doctrine.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

When God stops being an #%%+@@$ I'll start giving a %$#@ about his rules again.

indifferent.gif

i bet you blame God for your problems.
Nope, I blame myself for all of my problems. God and I just aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment.

laugh.gif

Why bother even asking if they feel bad? With the added part of them being religious they'll just say they're sorry after every time they do it and beforgiven. Free pass for life.

good question OP.

for the music side. The artists are mad at the people who leak the record anyway. So i'm not stealing because a blog/website posted a new song.

The movie side i do feel a little degraded
ohwell.gif

Esspecially with how much money these producers & directors put in to make movies.

I do watch movies illegally though. And i don't know why.

I dont believe in bootleg movies. If Im gunna watch a movie ill go to the movie theater or wait until it comes out on DVD. I dont support movie bootleg markets

On the music side, I dont feel bad about downloading from artist who I like but not really really like like Jay-Z, Kanye, etc.

Now if its someone like Lupe Fiasco or Kid Cudi, I wont listen to +!%@ until I hear it on the actually CD. I would feel like +!%@ downloading their stuffbecause they are my favorite artist and I support them

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I dont believe in bootleg movies. If Im gunna watch a movie ill go to the movie theater or wait until it comes out on DVD. I dont support movie bootleg markets

On the music side, I dont feel bad about downloading from artist who I like but not really really like like Jay-Z, Kanye, etc.

Now if its someone like Lupe Fiasco or Kid Cudi, I wont listen to +!%@ until I hear it on the actually CD. I would feel like +!%@ downloading their stuff because they are my favorite artist and I support them
but lupe and cudi download music illegally too...

I don't DL music unless it's free music. I respect the craft/art form too much. Plus, I like CD packaging
pimp.gif
. I can't even remember thelast time I personally pirated music honestly.. so most of the time I HAVE NOT heard whatever the latest jam is
laugh.gif
. Oh well, tis the price of integrity..

But bootleg movies... hell..
smh.gif
devil.gif
I ain't no actor. I couldn't care less
laugh.gif

i dont care
sometimes i'll buy a cd i really like.
i wouldn't care if ppl illegally downloaded my music either.

Back
Top Bottom