For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

this is baggy for me
roll.gif

1zdu71k.jpg

The "how skinny" question is very valid. Because some of the ignorant people on here and in the world view jeans that fit (fitted) as "tooskinny" - while a person of sound mind would consider "too skinny" to be skin tight, uncomfortable, and only worn for the sake of being obscure.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by nick0lis

styles change broham, this happens to be the new one. in another 10-15 years it'll go back to baggy. then everyone will be like "how do you wear those things, they're like parachutes"

You know skinny and baggy are NOT the only options right?
laugh.gif

oh definitley, except i didn't know what you're talkin about. personally i wear 501's or 514's. some people around here would call that skinny.
eyes.gif
but i didnt know if you were one of those OD baggy jeans type dudes whos stuck in the 90's
smh.gif

Off subject, that jeans thread here on NT cracks me up....seems like yall do a @+%* load of work JUST to wear your jeans "right."
laugh.gif
Doing nothingshort of driving your car over the seams so you get your fit the way you want....what happened to the days of going to the store, buying a pair of jeans, goinghome and washing them, and you're good?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't get it:
A year ago i would have thought this wasnt acceptable but now i dont find the fit of these jeans all that bad

Dont get me wrong i would never rock these colors and none of my jeans fit like this but i would rock jeans that fit like these

EDIT: Dude on the left pants not dude on the right

skinny baggy jeans ftw.

35a3had.jpg

pimp.gif

imo, skinny jeans are okay as long as they aren't to tight and colored.

it feels ok imo... it just takes time to get use to it.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

you can't jerk in nuttin but skinny jeans.. you gots to stay geeked up.

i feel old for not knowing what you just said.
i came here to say the exact same thing.

a few years ago the stuff people wear would look weird.

you STILL look weird now.

Yeah, the fit of their pants is actually appropriate. The colors, at least in relation to their outfits, are overkill. Not to mention that they just look likeoverall dweebs.

I think DC is calling out some of those dudes who rock their jeans so skinny (and sag), that they walk around like a compass that you would use in an oldschool math class...jeans so tight, they can't bend their knees....what's the point of wearing jeans that small that all of your boxers are hangingout? Where's the decorum?

I do agree with DoubleJs points. At least people's jeans aren't like this though:

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I do agree with DoubleJs points. At least people's jeans aren't like this though:
i never seen anybody like that in real life or the internet besides this picture. i distorted it on purpose cuz it scares me.

how yall feel about this?

perspective-pharrell-domeau-peres-2.jpg

38720d5b-1fef-dca2-58b7-4a9e1dbb0940-msc_fb_LilWayne_1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Since we're adding pictures, these are the "skinniest" pair of jeans I own.

NUDI-MJ102_V1.jpg

Obviously not my pic, but they fit the exact same way witht he only difference being stacking which I like. As for homie in the grey with his dong ondisplay............well, damn.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by Lazy B

i never seen anybody like that in real life or the internet besides this picture. i distorted it on purpose cuz it scares me.

Personally, I think that's a decent fit on the crackhead....it's just the OD skinny jeans that look ridiculous....I mean you got MENwearing jeans that look like they come out of a Jr. Miss section at JC Pennys....

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
skinny boys FTW
pimp.gif
even if he is from the 75...
sick.gif

This is a good fit, it's fitted..but not skin tight AKA skinny jeans. Point of reference is if you can't put your wallet inside your pocket...it'stoo tight for you.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom