For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

I can't go any skinnier than 527s, and I don't get this whole low rise business. Why would I want my jeans to not be able to come up over my butt andreach my waist without my having to slice my crotch all up. I guess they're not meant to be worn pulled all the way up, but again that's ******ed tome.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I do agree with DoubleJs points. At least people's jeans aren't like this though:

laugh.gif
That is just horrible right there. Look at the tongues of the dude onthe right's shoes
laugh.gif

lmao its all fashion but im 19 and i started skating at like 13 or 12 and thats what i rocked and i always got jordans on saturday lol so its always been me!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

how skinny are we talking?
I wear my jeans to fit my body frame. Im on the slender side, so things like Levi's 511s or 514s fit me perfectly.

Those are the ones i use, and i'm pretty skinny too and i wouldn't want some loose bags that make my torso look even smaller
grin.gif
but i think it's because of Lil Wayne and %#*$ that some dudes began wearing tight or skinny jeans

skinny jeans
pimp.gif
. once you try them on, they're probably some of the most comfortable jeans.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saggin in skinny jeans is extra
pimp.gif
if done right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

actual size jeans that fit me with bagginess>your skinny jeans you stole from your sister closet

how would you know that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I understand it might be "in style" amongst your little groups, but how is that even comfortable?

But the thing that kills me is when some of you SAGG those skinny tight jeans..............

Pull your damn pants up and get some bigger jeans
who asked you?
laugh.gif
like dudes gon listen to you

Maybe because I am opposed to sagging jeans all together, but sagging TIGHT jeans looks plain stupid if you ask me.

ANd here in DC, you got young "men" wearing purple, yellow, red SKINNY jeans.

All sense of manhood has been erased.

I asked a young dude one time

Me: I don't mean any hard but what possessed you to wear tight yellow jeans?
Him: I don't know, I guess they are in style (head down)
Me: Hmmmmmmm ok

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Maybe because I am opposed to sagging jeans all together, but sagging TIGHT jeans looks plain stupid if you ask me.

ANd here in DC, you got young "men" wearing purple, yellow, red SKINNY jeans.

All sense of manhood has been erased.

I asked a young dude one time

dudes in DC are OD...i saw a guy and girl in the mall and from the back i couldn't tell who was who cuz they both had on red skinnies and sneakers...andthose damn character backpacks...

laugh.gif

i dont wear skin tight ones...but anyway because they fit well...i always thought theyd be whack and really uncomfortable
untill i tried them...cant knock it if you dont try it
and i dont really sag but it just feel weird to me to have any jeans right at my waist...so theyre always down a bit

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

how skinny are we talking?
I wear my jeans to fit my body frame. Im on the slender side, so things like Levi's 511s or 514s fit me perfectly. If you mean those skin tight type of skinny jeans, i don't find that comfortable at all.

word. 514s are as slim as i go.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

actual size jeans that fit me with bagginess>your skinny jeans you stole from your sister closet

how would you know that
nerd.gif
those are women jeans you either stole them from your sister or you went shopping in the wet seal............which one did you do now one or theother ?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

for me It just comes down to growing up in the punk and hardcore scene and well, that is basically the dress code lol. black band tee and straight leg/ skinnyblack jeans.

In my opinion the baggy pants past your @@@ looks dumb, but everyone has an opinion eh?

HarlemKickDiva wrote:
I'm inclined to think guys who wear skinny jeans have tiny penises.....

JMO

I'm inclined to think your a bird brain. You do realize that skinny jeans for men are made different from the ones that women wear right? Inever understood people who ask how can skinny jeans be comfortable for your nuts or whatever. They're exactly like any other jean in the crotch area thedifference is in the leg, and opening. I can't really mess with most skinny jeans they just look funny on me since I'm a real skinny dude it makes mefeel like a tooth pick. I like the fit of 511's though they fit pretty much like the jeans Pharrell has on in that pic. Just prefect

Back
Top Bottom