For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

I understand it might be "in style" amongst your little groups, but how is that even comfortable?

But the thing that kills me is when some of you SAGG those skinny tight jeans..............

Pull your damn pants up and get some bigger jeans

how skinny are we talking?
I wear my jeans to fit my body frame. Im on the slender side, so things like Levi's 511s or 514s fit me perfectly. If you mean those skin tight type ofskinny jeans, i don't find that comfortable at all.

i couldnt even fit in those smh..and when i sat down my &@(($ were sweating and couldn't even breath
sick.gif

and when i sag it would hurt

They only sag because they can't pull it up any further due to how skinny their jeans are.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

how skinny are we talking?
I wear my jeans to fit my body frame. Im on the slender side, so things like Levi's 511s or 514s fit me perfectly. If you mean those skin tight type of skinny jeans, i don't find that comfortable at all.
The_Casualties.jpg

grin.gif

Like this??
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Well, i don't know the appeal in skinny jeans, but for me, slim legs are just right. For one, I am a skinny dude, myself, so they fit. Secondly, it is justas comfortable as wearing baggy jeans. I feel you on the sagging pants part, but some jeans are meant to sit low on the waist, so................

Man you know what I am talking about when I say skinny jeans. If you have to ASK then you fall into the category. Only true skinny jean wearers use the,"I wear my jeans to fit me" - logic.

You don't feel like a female wearing those tight jeans man?

the only way I would rock some skinny jeans is if I had a monster $@** to show off as a third leg.

Dem small V-neck shirts ain't fa errbody....
eyes.gif

Errbody wanna b a goon now...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
If u ain't bout datt life don't act like it...

styles change broham, this happens to be the new one. in another 10-15 years it'll go back to baggy. then everyone will be like "how do you wear thosethings, they're like parachutes"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man you know what I am talking about when I say skinny jeans. If you have to ASK then you fall into the category. Only true skinny jean wearers use the, "I wear my jeans to fit me" - logic.

You don't feel like a female wearing those tight jeans man?
i wear mine cause they are extremely comfortable imo. i don't see why i would feel like a female? oh and as long as i am smashing i could careless what anyone else thinks as long as i like them. why do you care so much about other men?

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dem small V-neck shirts ain't fa errbody....
eyes.gif

Errbody wanna b a goon now...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
If u ain't bout datt life don't act like it...
!%++ is you talking about?

goon = tight v-necks?

Originally Posted by nick0lis

styles change broham, this happens to be the new one. in another 10-15 years it'll go back to baggy. then everyone will be like "how do you wear those things, they're like parachutes"

You know skinny and baggy are NOT the only options right?
laugh.gif

i cant do that, i feel like if i tried it, my balls would be hurting like hell
laugh.gif

fashion is nuts, goes to show that no1 really has their own style its just basically follow the crowd. 5 years ago baggy BAGGY jeans were the +!$*, if yourjeans werent baggy that they covered almost your whole shoe you werent bout nothing

the common person would laugh at anyone with nut hugging jeans
now the script has been flipped

I dont wear skinny jeans btw

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

I wear my jeans to fit my body frame. Im on the slender side, so things like Levi's 511s or 514s fit me perfectly.
yep. I go up one size on 511's so they fit me perfectly. I like them simply because of how comfortable they are, and the cut on 511's is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom