FORBES MAGAZINE HIPHOP CASH KINGS LIST .. Jay & Diddy @ The top. 50 behind drake , wiz & nicki

Originally Posted by 81KB

Where's lil B?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

word diddy in 2nd and 20% only coming from music jay z need to hop on that and really reach a bil
laugh.gif

im kinda surprised drake tied thought he would be higher

I speculate Drake is gonna be that dude in 3-5 years.  He's such a marketable rapper and son can act.  If I were him, I would start buying up Toronto.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Rozay
pimp.gif

How is dude getting props like he's top 15?
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong.....6mil is 6mil.....but he's arguably been the hottest in the game this past year, started his own group, plus dropped 2 albums X 2 mixtapes and hasn't made more than 50 who hasn't dropped anything music wise.

I'm just keeping it 100.

this.. 50 has been almost irrelevant this past year. Ross is the most buzzed rapper in the game right now.

look how much more money was being made 3 years ago...

Top 10 of Forbes' 2008 Hip-Hop's Cash King:
  1. 50 Cent with $150 millions
  2. Jay-Z with $82 millions
  3. Diddy with $35 millions
  4. Kanye West with $30 millions
  5. Timbaland with $22 millions
  6. Pharrell Williams with $20 millions
  7. Swizz Beatz with $17 millions
  8. Snoop Dogg with $16 millions
  9. Dr. Dre with $15 millions
  10. Ludacris with $14 millions  

Rozay
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong.....6mil is 6mil.....but he's arguably been the hottest in the game this past year, started his own group, plus dropped 2 albums X 2 mixtapes and hasn't made more than 50 who hasn't dropped anything music wise.

I'm just keeping it 100.
Just happy dude can afford 10 burger kings now
pimp.gif

Ross is a fool tho!.... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

with wiz's record sales
im sure thats probably gross
he doesn't have 11 million in the bank
i can guarantee u that

Originally Posted by youngcurse

My opinion.....
50CENT- deserves a bye year because he did what Diddy and Jay-Z did within 4 yrs the only problem is that he don't have a successful clothing line like the two.
Rick Ross-lets see how much he'll earn from that wingstop & MMG next year.

Drake- i seriously think that he'll out earn weezy within the next 2 yrs- i mean come on he's Jewish with no tats(good for business)

Lil Wayne & Birdman -Tie, Birdman is the boss of Birdman JR, if true Birdman step your business game up!(Ya'll winning but ain't earning) 

Eminem- i honestly think EM made more(top selling rapper in a recession)

Wiz-deserves it, i never seen a rapper that can rap about getting high in every song so effortless
pimp.gif

Overall if the Hip-Hop Industry is a Billion dollar industry and the top rappers only earned a combined $271 Million i wonder what the execs make? 
drake-ovo-tattoo-2_0.jpg

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Heres a snippet of the article
Rapper 50 Cent is said to have made more than $8 million in just two days, after using Twitter to promote a company he owns shares in.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...--H-Imports-Twitter.html
no...he never sold...he invested and partnered with the company to drop his headphones later this year...he stands to make alot more off of that product being successful than he would pumping and dumping a stock....not to mention the SEC would be on him

overall this list is very surprising tho...

yo... didnt soulja boy just buy a 50 mill G5??? and hes not on the list.... did he loan the money or something??

30t6p3b.gif
kids these days

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Rozay
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just keeping it 100.

this.. 50 has been almost irrelevant this past year. Ross is the most buzzed rapper in the game right now.

look how much more money was being made 3 years ago...

Top 10 of Forbes' 2008 Hip-Hop's Cash King:
  1. 50 Cent with $150 millions
  2. Jay-Z with $82 millions
  3. Diddy with $35 millions
  4. Kanye West with $30 millions
  5. Timbaland with $22 millions
  6. Pharrell Williams with $20 millions
  7. Swizz Beatz with $17 millions
  8. Snoop Dogg with $16 millions
  9. Dr. Dre with $15 millions
  10. Ludacris with $14 millions  
1-6 that year though
eek.gif
....the recession hit the rap game too apparently.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Heres a snippet of the article
Rapper 50 Cent is said to have made more than $8 million in just two days, after using Twitter to promote a company he owns shares in.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...--H-Imports-Twitter.html
no...he never sold...he invested and partnered with the company to drop his headphones later this year...he stands to make alot more off of that product being successful than he would pumping and dumping a stock....not to mention the SEC would be on him

overall this list is very surprising tho...

yo... didnt soulja boy just buy a 50 mill G5??? and hes not on the list.... did he loan the money or something??

30t6p3b.gif
kids these days

just bein sarcastic bro 
alien.gif
.  so it was a hoax after all??

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

word diddy in 2nd and 20% only coming from music jay z need to hop on that and really reach a bil
laugh.gif

im kinda surprised drake tied thought he would be higher

Yeah I don't know if I believe this list. I have a hard time believing Drake only made $11M off Thank Me Later, touring, the checks I assume he got cut for features, etc.

That money is coming in....whether Drake is seeing that money is a different story....
birdman-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom