FORBES MAGAZINE HIPHOP CASH KINGS LIST .. Jay & Diddy @ The top. 50 behind drake , wiz & nicki

1210508280_9752ad31b0.jpg
1. Jay-Z – $37 million2. Diddy – $35 million3. Kanye West – $16 million4. Lil Wayne (tie) – $15 million4. Birdman (tie) – $15 million6. Eminem (tie) – $14 million6. Dr. Dre (tie) – $14 million6. Snoop Dogg (tie) – $14 million9. Akon – $13 million10. Ludacris – $12 million11. Wiz Khalifa (tie) – $11 million11. Drake (tie) – $11 million13. Pharrell Williams – $10 million14. Timbaland – $7 million15. Swizz Beatz (tie) – $6.5 million15. Nicki Minaj (tie) – $6.5 million17. Rick Ross (tie) – $6 million17. 50 Cent (tie) – $6 million17. Pitbull (tie) – $6 million20. T-Pain (tie) – $5 million20. B.o.B (tie) – $5 millionThis week Jay-Z and Kanye West unveiled their long-awaited collaboration,Watch the Throne. The album’s timing and title couldn’t have been more appropriate—theEmpire State of Mind rapper is hip-hop’s top earner with $37 million in the past 12 months, claiming his fourth Cash Kings crown in five years; his partner-in-rhyme ranked third.Fueled by the tail end of his Blueprint 3 Tour and a vast portfolio of business interests, Jay-Z barely edged second-ranked Diddy—who raked in $35 million, roughly half of that total coming from a lucrative partnership with Diageo’s Ciroc vodka—but handily topped West, who earned $16 million. The duo is steaming ahead with plans for co-headlining tour starting this fall.“Jay-Z and Kanye are hip-hop ambassadors,

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@ wiz bringing in more than 50
Wiz Khalifa is relevant
grin.gif
but 50 is still on this list not putting out any music himself simply because he's business savvy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
Wiz Khalifa is relevant
grin.gif
but 50 is still on this list not putting out any music himself simply because he's business savvy
I know this
-huge wiz fan

Just sayin'..who woulda thought? 

laugh.gif
Wiz Khalifa is relevant
grin.gif
I know this
-huge wiz fan

Aside from Wiz, TPain
grin.gif
, Pitbull
sick.gif
and Nicki Minaj
alien.gif
-I like the list

Real talk tho, does Pitbull release the exact same song with different names---cereal question
nerd.gif

word diddy in 2nd and 20% only coming from music jay z need to hop on that and really reach a bil
laugh.gif

im kinda surprised drake tied thought he would be higher

Wiz Khalifa is relevant
grin.gif
I know this
-huge wiz fan

Aside from Wiz, TPain
grin.gif
, Pitbull
sick.gif
and Nicki Minaj
alien.gif
-I like the list

Real talk tho, does Pitbull release the exact same song with different names---cereal question
nerd.gif
pitbull RUNS da clubs/parties...da audacity of you to question that shows your lack of clubbin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

word diddy in 2nd and 20% only coming from music jay z need to hop on that and really reach a bil
laugh.gif

im kinda surprised drake tied thought he would be higher

Yeah I don't know if I believe this list. I have a hard time believing Drake only made $11M off Thank Me Later, touring, the checks I assume he got cut for features, etc.

Im not that surprized Wiz is on that list, hes got alot of things goin for him

yo... didnt soulja boy just buy a 50 mill G5??? and hes not on the list.... did he loan the money or something??

Back
Top Bottom