1. New York Knicks: Slideshow
Los Angeles Lakers: Slideshow
Los Angeles Clippers: Slideshow
Sacramento Kings: Slideshow
Chicago Bulls: Slideshow
See more loyal fan bases

In Pictures: The NBA's Most Loyal Fans

source yahoo and forbes

knick fans FTW!...props to you guys for sticking with this crap...from fraiser to patrick to marbury
sick.gif
...you guys are true...but we're right behind you guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
at laker fans. ****. the lakers bandwagon is HUGE.

you **** punk not every Laker fan is a bandwagon
eyes.gif
riiiiight bro.
laugh.gif

i am a laker fan. trust me. the majority are just hanging on the bandwagon. apparently you cant remember how it was when the lakers were irrelevant. itsnothing like the games now. they are like the san diego charger fans of the nba. only around when its good. clipper fans are 20 times more loyal than lakerfans.

Knicks are #1...but...make no mistake there were a TON of bandwagon fans in the 90's who can't be found now.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
riiiiight bro.
laugh.gif

i am a laker fan. trust me. the majority are just hanging on the bandwagon. apparently you cant remember how it was when the lakers were irrelevant. its nothing like the games now. they are like the san diego charger fans of the nba. only around when its good. clipper fans are 20 times more loyal than laker fans.

what the %#$$ is your issue dog?...why you attacking other Laker fan?
eyes.gif
...i dont even see you in the Laker threads...are you chaLLenging my fanhood? (word to ESPN)...homie ive been a since the earLy 90s with divac andchristie running things...so dont even give me that %!$$...yes theres bandwagon fans but im certainLy not one of them

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
riiiiight bro.
laugh.gif

i am a laker fan. trust me. the majority are just hanging on the bandwagon. apparently you cant remember how it was when the lakers were irrelevant. its nothing like the games now. they are like the san diego charger fans of the nba. only around when its good. clipper fans are 20 times more loyal than laker fans.

eyes.gif
...i dont even see you in the Laker threads...are you chaLLenging my fanhood? (word to ESPN)...homie ive been a since the earLy 90s with divac and christie running things...so dont even give me that %!$$...yes theres bandwagon fans but im certainLy not one of them

nah man im just messing with your fanhood. dont take it seriously. i have no way of knowing either way
laugh.gif

but to say the lakers have loyal fans is ridiculous. there are many teams with more loyal fans. the only loyal fans are in the 300s at staples which is funnyall in itself
laugh.gif

Forbes is normally on point too.
smh.gif
at the Clippers and Kings. Bill Simmons thinks the best 2 NBA crowds are the Knicks and the Warriors.

laugh.gif

I'm saying...before the whole Kobe/Shaq thing(2000-2005) i never knew so many Laker fans. I grew and watched the "golden age" aka the MJ era, andlet me tell you this. The Lakers were irrelevant, and no one paid no attention to them during the 90's.

Once Phil Jackson came into town and won that 1st championship, everyone became a Laker fan. Plus, a lot of the Laker fans are only Kobe fans. The samethingcan be said about the MJ fans during the 90's.

If Kobe left the Lakers and played for another team, I wonder how many Laker fans would still be around.

And, Kings fans are VERY loyal. The list IS based off of attendance, and there are always seats being filled in ARCO. This has been the case since the MitchRichmond era. I never knew Clipper fans were so loyal though.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
riiiiight bro.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
...i dont even see you in the Laker threads...are you chaLLenging my fanhood? (word to ESPN)...homie ive been a since the earLy 90s with divac and christie running things...so dont even give me that %!$$...yes theres bandwagon fans but im certainLy not one of them

nah man im just messing with your fanhood. dont take it seriously. i have no way of knowing either way
laugh.gif

but to say the lakers have loyal fans is ridiculous. there are many teams with more loyal fans. the only loyal fans are in the 300s at staples which is funny all in itself
laugh.gif

we aiight then dog dont trip...i get heated when someone says im a bandwagon...im in the bay now so i hear this aLL the time knowing that the warriors arethe most bandwagoners
eyes.gif
...everytime i head to LA for a Laker game thoseare the seats im at the freaking 300s stupid "premium tickets", smh at the Lakers thinking that we have jack and denzeL money to drop front rowtickets
mad.gif
...kings fans are true to their team, dont bLame them theres notmuch to do in sacramento other than the gaLLeria, rivercats and the kings
laugh.gif
but props though...the kings fans here in the bay are now "warrior fans" though

Back
Top Bottom