Forbes Top 10 Most Powerful People in the World Vol.....what...?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by AME416

All puppets.
Source? ....And I'm not talking about that crap from Abovetopsecret.com.
No source, imo & I was mainly referring to the heads of state which make up more than half the list. I'm not saying they don't have a great deal of influence over the general public but to whom they answer to I have yet to determine, and it definitely is not the "people". 

how did Facebook make it but not google though?
just gonna disregard that whole list lol..

Originally Posted by RESPECT FINESSE

When you're the president of the only Superpower in the world, you're kind of a big deal. 
Yeah, whether he's pulling strings or not, he has influence over alot of people and he is the face (represents) of the US, like it or not. I think many of you guys are underestimating the magnitude of the US president compared to other worldly leaders. How many presidents/prime ministers/kings/monarchs/leaders can you name out of the top of your head right now? I bet most of you can't even think of ten.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Rothschild family members aint on the list?

You're not ever gonna see any of these goons on a forbes list, even though they're 10x more powerful than everyone on the list

I always die a little inside when people refer to the president as a "puppet". Thanks youtube.

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

http://money.msn.com/investing/worlds-most-powerful-people

Yeah...I know I will get some backlash on this one, but I don't see how Obama is the number 1 most powerful person in the world...

There are people holding his strings as the puppet masters who control and have more power than he does...just my opinion though...
That's exactly why they told Forbes to keep their *%@%#!% names off the list. Not to mention those who are so powerful that only a few are aware of them.

Did this fool really ask for a 'source' when he posted "All puppets"? lol I don't see with how accessible the internet has made everything that Americans still are this naive.

Obama, or any president for that matter (since JFK) have ALL been puppets. It's all a part of the plan.

How Kissinger, Rothschild, Rockerfeller, Multinational bank owners aren't on that list is not beyond me, because we aren't supposed to know.

Originally Posted by newbuck

I always die a little inside when people refer to the president as a "puppet". Thanks youtube.

Same.
People do understand that governing the United States is shared between the congress and the executive... Right?

Originally Posted by JD214

Joaquin Guzman only at 55? He was like 60 a few years ago.

Dude should be like 30-40.

MY DUDE CHAPO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is there a particular reason why you're glorifying and "
pimp.gif
" a ruthless druglord who is responsible for untold thousands of murders and shattered families?
Especially when you post in religious threads about the virtues of Christianity, and how you consider yourself a devout Christian..

Because I'm pretty sure Jesus would not be down with what the Mexican cartels are doing.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

http://money.msn.com/investing/worlds-most-powerful-people

Yeah...I know I will get some backlash on this one, but I don't see how Obama is the number 1 most powerful person in the world...

There are people holding his strings as the puppet masters who control and have more power than he does...just my opinion though...
That's exactly why they told Forbes to keep their *%@%#!% names off the list. Not to mention those who are so powerful that only a few are aware of them.

If you knew anything about the history of America and the world, you're familiarity of the names "rockefeller" and "rothschild" would be that of business men and tycoons. Not some shadowy cult of hooded reptillians living in sub continental bases.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Did this fool really ask for a 'source' when he posted "All puppets"? lol I don't see with how accessible 1) the internet has made everything that Americans still are this naive.

2) Obama, or any president for that matter (since JFK) have ALL been puppets. It's all a part of the plan.

How Kissinger, Rothschild, Rockerfeller, Multinational bank owners aren't on that list is not beyond me, because we aren't supposed to know.
1) There's alot of stuff in the internet, who says it's all true? Trust me, I do alot of research on Conspiracy Theories and everything and try to keep my mind open but, it doesn't mean I actually half to believe it. For me to believe something without a shadow of a doubt, I would need substantial evidence and conclusive proof. Sorry if I'm following conspiracies with a grain of salt.
2) It's not smart at all to make claims without a good source. Anyone with the slightest hint of common sense would not believe something of that magnitude without some good evidence to back it up.

1) There's alot of stuff in the internet, who says it's all true? Trust me, I do alot of research on Conspiracy Theories and everything and try to keep my mind open but, it doesn't mean I actually half to believe it. For me to believe something without a shadow of a doubt, I would need substantial evidence and conclusive proof. Sorry if I'm following conspiracies with a grain of salt.
2) It's not smart at all to make claims without a good source. Anyone with the slightest hint of common sense would not believe something of that magnitude without some good evidence to back it up.
I never said what I believed or what I have watched.

All I can say is, you can watch all the youtube videos you want and take what you want from it. But when you research their claims, the truth is pretty much in your face.

I never said what I believed or what I have watched.

All I can say is, you can watch all the youtube videos you want and take what you want from it. But when you research their claims, the truth is pretty much in your face.

14dhpiu.jpg

I'm not disagreeing with the fact that those "superpowers" will never be on this list because it's obviously not in their best interest to be on this list. But all i'm saying is that Obama is not the most powerful man in the world.

Originally Posted by JD214

Joaquin Guzman only at 55? He was like 60 a few years ago.

Dude should be like 30-40.

MY DUDE CHAPO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
naw man. Chapo deserves top 20 atleast. Dude got married in Durango (where I'm from) everybody knew he was there. Hell he even had soldiers guarding everything within a 5 mile radious of the wedding. Literally soldiers posted up not allowing people in. And Literally everybody knew.

Oh btw guys, he was here in the U.S, San Jose CA to be exact. His wife gave birth. He and her disappeared right after the baby was born.

Believe me, he has power.

Back
Top Bottom