Forbes Top 10 Most Powerful People in the World Vol.....what...?

No matter what you think, the POTUS is usually the most powerful person in the world....

Yeah, Zuckerberg being top 10 is unreal.

And DoubleJs, I don't agree with that statement, but I understand why people might think that he is. I personally think he's just a puppet. Just like George Dubyah

30t6p3b.gif
@ #1

whoever runs Goldman Sachs (sp) should be in that spot

well with Congress, Obama doesn't have that much powerful by default, that being said

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Obama

Obama is the most powerful man in the world and he can't fulfill his promises?
I think not...

This is Forbes remember.

The "richest people" aren't actually the "richest" people...

There a lot of names that aren't on that list...Just remember that. i.e. Rothschilds.
sick.gif

And in terms of influence, you're a fool to not think that based on PUBLIC PERSONA, Obama is not the most powerful person in the world. As much as we criticize whats going on in this country...this is America dammit and we still can pull rank when we want to.
laugh.gif

Also something to note, most of this list is based in relation to American interests... Koch Brothers. Saudi Oil leaders... etc. 

Don't expect to find some illuminati/secret society name on the top of the list either...theres a reason that they are ...I dunno...SECRET???
indifferent.gif
 @ the pope still having power. I wish the vatican would get swallowed in a sink hole somewhere. Utterly disgusting organization. 

El Chapo seems kinda low on that list IMO. 

Sillyputty you make a good point, I just don't think Obama has THAT much power.

And as far as Forbes goes, I think it's just a way to make people "think" that we are in a good position in regards to the entire world.

Obama, to me, is definitely not the most powerful person in the world. I wouldn't even know where to begin regarding the most powerful. What does that mean exactly? Most powerful in regards to what? I'm not trying to argue with anyone, just kind of see different view points.

Joaquin Guzman only at 55? He was like 60 a few years ago.

Dude should be like 30-40.

MY DUDE CHAPO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Joaquin Guzman only at 55? He was like 60 a few years ago.

Dude should be like 30-40.

MY DUDE CHAPO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Organization : Sinaloa Cartel
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

How much longer until they put Jesus aka David Rothschild on the list?

david-rothschild.jpg

Back
Top Bottom