Ford Mustang - 2021 Mach-E - ElectriC Mustang SUV

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Another important aspect is that Ford is the parent company of Aston
Nope, not anymore. Ford sold Aston a few years back. 
aston martin uses some of its parts from ford though still...same with land rover and jaguar.

Originally Posted by odog24

wonder how much they can improve upon it tho.

They're already squeezing 300hp from the current V6, if they do go with a turbo4, I am not sure if they can top that by too much.
The new 2013 GT500 Shelby does have an insane 662hp V8 so I could only imagine Ford trying to top that in their next gen Shelby. 

isnt that with a supercharger though? 
the boss 302 without a supercharger gets like 444 i think

i really like what ford has been doing since the crisis...

ford US has made some junkers for a long time.... took em long enough to bring ford europe to the states... they have been making good well designed cars for about as long as the US counterpart has been making junkers

Originally Posted by r33p04s

ford US has made some junkers for a long time.... took em long enough to bring ford europe to the states... they have been making good well designed cars for about as long as the US counterpart has been making junkers

Agreed. Now they have to revamp the Lincoln marque.

Not a fan of cars that try to look like higher end cars. Be original. Be your own car.

Not sure about it yet. Should be cool to see what the Cobra, Roush, and Saleens all look like.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Not a fan of cars that try to look like higher end cars. Be original. Be your own car.

How is that stang trying to look higher end though?

It still has its cues from the previous years, its just evolving.

I like it a lot.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Agreed. Now they have to revamp the Lincoln marque "Mark".
Lincoln Mark IX anyone ??? 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

Ford riding that Aston Hyundai look. 

ivxves.jpg

black-2005-hyundai-tiburon.jpg

FTFY. But yo, ya'll tellin' me I'm the only one who sees this correlation? Sans grill and hood it's damn near a perfect match..

Or.....
2011_honda_accord_coupe.jpg

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

nerd.gif

Ew.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by nine point five

Ford riding that Aston Hyundai look. 

ivxves.jpg

black-2005-hyundai-tiburon.jpg

FTFY. But yo, ya'll tellin' me I'm the only one who sees this correlation? Sans grill and hood it's damn near a perfect match..

Or.....
2011_honda_accord_coupe.jpg

It looks nothing like those two cars? Especially the accord.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

nerd.gif
No, it's marque. As in the entire brand....k?

Was gonna make a post on this earlier but the 21 pics posted this morn are trash..we already know what the front will look like from Nascar..ill care when the whole car is shown

Hopefully those rumors of it shedding 400 pounds is true. Supposed to be shorter and lighter and finally an independent rear suspension. If all that is true and they keep the 5.0 between its current 420 horsepower to 450 this thing will be a beast.

History repeats itself.

Mustang '64 1/2-'73 beautiful styling, followed by Mustang II :x

Mustang '05-'14 beautiful styling, followed by EVO :x

Back
Top Bottom