Ford Mustang - 2021 Mach-E - ElectriC Mustang SUV

4 banger Mustang? Bwahahaha:rofl:
I don't really see the problem. Not like it'll be the only option. Making 300+ horsepower with around 300 lb/ft torque and will probably get good gas mileage. This is current wrx sti numbers power wise.

I don't really see the problem. Not like it'll be the only option. Making 300+ horsepower with around 300 lb/ft torque and will probably get good gas mileage. This is current wrx sti numbers power wise.
It's all good... **** just doesn't sound right
laugh.gif

1386182034005-15FordMustang-06-HR.jpg

1386182034007-15FordMustang-08-HR.jpg

1386182034000-15FordMustang-01-HR.jpg

The front end will take some getting used to, greenhouse also seems a bit small for the size of the car, but dat mass ...

The rear is gorgeous... this car is going to do numbers in Europe though. Mustang over there is like a Skyline here.

The interior however is still super poor
sick.gif

i need to see the shelby, if they are still calling it that.

Wheres ninjahood to provide some feedback of the new look?

kinda embarrassing how american "muscle" cars are becoming more and more euro influenced.

only stang I know.......

kinda embarrassing how american "muscle" cars are becoming more and more euro influenced.

only stang I know.......

You don't like the new Mustang but you like this bland, generic crap? Don't care how much aftermarket support it has

Last edited:

only stang I know.......

I am sorry but that is probably the ugliest Mustang ever created, I know people who love muscle cars and curse that generation.

I hoping this means I can start looking for 2011 5.0 for the low. I have been patiently stacking and waiting for the right one and the right price.

I like it a lot. Design looks great, independent rear, less weight. Not to mention they got rid of a lot of the wheel gap in the fender. One thing i've always hated about Mustangs.

http://jalopnik.com/ford-benchmarked-the-porsche-911-and-bmw-m3-for-the-201-1477141274

Ford Benchmarked The Porsche 911 And BMW M3 For The 2015 Mustang

Benchmarking European performance is fast becoming the new standard for American automakers, and it's no surprise Ford turned to some iconic automobiles in order to win over some new, discerning customers for the 2015 Mustang. Specifically, Americans love benchmarking Ze Germans.

We've speculated a lot about what independent rear suspension would do for the Mustang, but we won't know for sure until we drive one. The Mustang's chief engineer, Frank Davis, didn't say much about the switch from live axle to IRS when prodded by reporters, other than the decision was made when development began in 2009. But he did clue in some other details about handling and performance.

Rather than looking at the Camaro as always, Ford used the BMW M3 and Porsche 911 as the standard. Because the Mustang will be sold in Europe for the first time, engineers looked for "world-class" handling. In other words, they wanted to build an American car that Europeans would be used to.

The Mustang's front track increases 15 millimeters and 70 millimeters in the rear. It's 38 millimeters lower to the ground. Davis didn't say if the Mustang lost any weight, but some pounds were shed: It adds an aluminum hood, aluminum fenders and aluminum rear knuckles on the IRS. We couldn't squeeze out any other weight details.

The word "Camaro" was the least uttered word during the reveal, contrasted to how Chevy responds to Ford when the Mustang is brought up. Challenger wasn't even on the radar. The only way we'll know for sure if the Mustang can match the M3 is when we'll get behind the wheel.

Someone post the video. This thing looks mean in motion :x
I may have to cop but not sure if I need 3 cars :smh:

Back
Top Bottom