Foreigner looking for Footwear

Alright, I don't want to get blazed, but I'm from Toronto, and we don't get LS releases, and some other hard to find kicks. All I wanted to know is some spots in the Mid-West where I'll be able to find kicks like the DTRT IIIs on release, and other LS/limited release kicks.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y.​

There are many spots in SE michigan that are within 45 minutes of the ambassador bridge check the "OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STORE LIST" thread, or the Official SE Michigan.....thread to get spots. I recommend Puffer Reds, Footprints and Launch Boardshop, and Burn Rubber in Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, and Royal Oak respectively. There are more spots in detroit but that thread would have more info.
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

:lol:
laugh.gif
canadian foreigner

Thanks for the info. I'm going to check out Footprints, Burn Rubber for sure. What's Revive, and Puffer Reds like? Like what kind of kicks do they carry?
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I'm going to check out Footprints, Burn Rubber for sure. What's Revive, and Puffer Reds like? Like what kind of kicks do they carry?

Puffer reds is the closest thing we have to Tier 0 here, they have everything, and are a Air force 1 Door store; they are held in high regard IMO. I wouldn't miss there at ALL.

Revive is consignment, i haven't been there but heard that they have insane selection, but crazy prices.
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Alright, thanks for all your help.
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

When I went to go get my Grapes I seen a couple dudes from Toronto waitin in line...This was Eastland mall and we were all waitin for Footaction.
FREE ROYCE!!!

moneymike59:

Please contact me: hcinum@yahoo.ca

It's regarding the VB95 shoes I'm looking to buy.

Peace
F Sharp005
It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

^ Flip, you know I'll be there. As soon as I'm done this semester; end of April, I'll be able to make the Chicago runs. I need more than the weekend to reach Chicago. It's like 8.5 hrs from Toronto. When I drive out to Chicago, I'll be there for a while, and then you can show me around.

p.s. Nothing is materializing on those "Dia De Los Muertos"

Back
Top Bottom