Forever 21

I know Forever 21 stores are for girls but I noticed that Ontario Mall carries guy stuff (I know I'm late). I'm kind of feeling some of their hoodies. Are there any Forever21 stores around the 562 area that sells guy's stuff?
Team Lakers
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...
F/S:AIR MAX 90 POLKA DS SZ 11.5, JORDAN I PATENT USED SZ 11.5, OBEY HOODIE SZ XL ($40), LRG XL JACKET $40.

Forever 21=one stop hoochie stop, or poor girl's Bebe (at least it was back in the late 90s). Plenty of them in the SGV...i remember having to go in with my sister to one in Alhambra. Plenty of catholic school girls buying halters, and other scandalous clothing.

Old Town Pasadena has a HUGE Forever 21, which has a mens section, they have nice jeans for like less than $20

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

Quote:
Plenty of catholic school girls buying halters, and other scandalous clothing.
:lol:
laugh.gif
its the damn truth too
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Technically they've been selling guy stuff for a while now. They bought up all the Gadzooks and Gadzooks used to carry men's stuff, so I guess they decided to continue that.

Just look up the stores in your area on forever21.com and start calling. Also you can just shop online. If you shop online and don't like something you can exchange it inside the store as long as you have the receipt that came with your purchase. It shouldn't matter whether the store carries the item or not either. Just remember Forever 21 doesn't give cash back and only does exchanges though.

If I'm not mistaken.. I think the first Forever 21 originated in Alhambra.

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

the one on Main Street in Alhambra is still called Fashion 21. The store looks so crappy comparing to the gigantic store in Old Town Pasadena.

yes, they do carry both male and female clothes now. My family used to deal with them in the clothing business before they became huge definitely worked hard for their money.

yeah, i've been seein some at the irvine spectrum.
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

contempo, judy's, & the limited are/were the real OG hoochie spots. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom