Forget Facebook. Forget Twitter. Forget Google+. Forget Foursquare. Email. Messenger. Etc. I present

Zen.
pimp.gif

-Drew

I came in here expecting another countless social network site that even more people would flock to, and I'm
pleasantly surprised
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ "I CAN'T FAP TO THAT"

Stopped at Messenger.
Seriously creepy the way the text is getting bigger and bigger. I know some scary +@@+ is gonna pop out at me in the next few pages.

Did anybody else find it ironic that they had a Facebook page??? Just saying.

I did like the page though. We all need to slow down and smell the roses once in a while.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

I did like the page though. We all need to slow down and smell the roses once in a while.
laugh.gif
...well of course, it had like 100K+ likes too
How else are they going to share it? 

I don't think the point is to remove yourself from all social media.  I'm sure the creators of it are well aware that if nobody had facebook, google+, etc, they wouldn't see this kind of response. it's just a reminder to relax every once in a while.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

I don't think the point is to remove yourself from all social media.  I'm sure the creators of it are well aware that if nobody had facebook, google+, etc, they wouldn't see this kind of response. it's just a reminder to relax every once in a while.
Exactly 
pimp.gif

Why do they have links to share with social networks at the end though?
EDIT- Nvm. Everyone else peeped it too 
laugh.gif

Once it made me wait for 30 seconds, I got real antsy and went on twitter via my Iphone. That life ain't for me.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Man the web has me all paranoid thinking the exorcist chick is gonna come out outta nowhere.
30t6p3b.gif

Lmaooooooo I turned the volume down and moved away from the screen because I was waiting for that too. My spidey senses were tingling like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom