Forget the quarter life crisis, what about the 30s life crisis

We’re the first generation to inherit a worse everything than the previous in this country. Not surprised at quarter life and 30’s crisis.
Future looks real bleak.

Anyone having a hard time dealing with turning 30 or having a hard time dealing with their 30th birthday creeping up ought to consider the alternative; that being death and not having to worry about a birthday, or aging, at all.

Life is beautiful, b. Whether you’re down on your luck right now or you’re having the best luck you’ve ever experienced, it’s beautiful because you’re here to experience it.

You don’t like where you’re at? That’s fine. Every day is another opportunity to work to change your circumstances. You just have to want it enough. Manifest the life you want to live and work so that you may one day actualize it.

Enjoy the ride NT fams. More Life, or whatever the kids say these days. :nthat:

Don’t age yourself. Don’t compare your life to others. If you’re not trying to fix your situation, then you can’t complain.

Be humble, don’t be afraid to take a loss. Give back, once you get on! Always laugh and joke. It keeps you mentally healthy!!!

Don’t age yourself. Don’t compare your life to others. If you’re not trying to fix your situation, then you can’t complain.

Be humble, don’t be afraid to take a loss. Give back, once you get on! Always laugh and joke. It keeps you mentally healthy!!!

Well said. Those are the words I live by.

We’re the first generation to inherit a worse everything than the previous in this country. Not surprised at quarter life and 30’s crisis.
Future looks real bleak.
Tell that to the people before our modern conveniences. I'm pretty sure that my job opportunities would be limited to factory work, military, or selling wares in my lead-painted apartment based on my ethnicity alone.

i turn 30 next year and my beard still doesnt connect smh

tenor.png

one month left until 30 arrives for me. it was dreadful 1 year ago, but now I'm looking forward to it.

going thru a quarter life crisis as we speak even copped a quarter life crisis car :smh:

yeah most **** people trip over aren't even real issues
stop looking at the next man and count your blessings

i have to tell this to my girl constantly. we live a great life. very blessed but she's constantly comparing herself to some of her peers even though she's doing great and better than most people. it's sad tbh
we don't even have real problems.

i blame social media a lot for this

What type of comparisons does she make?
stuff like some people already have kids and a family and a house (but we live in a high rise)
she thinks everyone has it all figured out but her.
she's almost 30 and she recently switched careers so she kind of had to start all over again but she just got her dream job and is going to make buku money.
i've supported her these last couple of years so she can go back to school and make the transition

she just thinks she's behind but i have to tell her it's not a race and other people's lives have no bearing on us at all.
she looks at a lot of stuff like its a destination to get to. i told her to just enjoy it all... the grind is a lot more fun than you think. it can become very monotonous afterwards

its funny how that works. she's lived a great life. comes from a great home. she's very accomplished. hasn't had to deal with tragedy or hardships like i have. on one hand, it makes her a very innocent, loving, pure, and an optimistic person but on the other hand she's been so blessed that she doesn't appreciate things the way she could. life has spoiled her tbh

unfortunately, i have lost a lot of close friends and family in tragic situations. this has shaped me for better and worse but what it has done is give me great perspective. i don't know how i made it this far. it could've easily been me so i really enjoy my life and am very blessed to even be here. when you look at things like that, it makes it a lot easier to shrug of small stuff and appreciate everything you have.

The scariest thing about your 30s is seeing 40 in the horizon. I don't care how much you got it goin on... 40 is 40. I'm not even sure I want to still be living when I'm 50.
Scary is for 3 yr olds afraid of the dark.
gotta nutt up famb. you’re right, 40 is approaching. But that should motivate you to do more and scratch **** off da bucket list

I just want to live like the Dude...rock a bathrobe, drink cocktails, and bowl

I could do it for a little while too

Back
Top Bottom