Former NBA player Kirk Synder transferred to Mental Health Facility

Got this from RealGM....I thought he would've been a solid player in the league, I was wondering what had happened to him.

[h1]Snyder Transferred To Mental Health Facility[/h1]

Dec 03, 2009 3:24 PM EST

Kirk Snyder, a former NBA player, has been transferred to a mental health facility after being ordered back to jail for allegedly removing an electronicmonitor.

Snyder pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity in April to felonious assault and aggravated burglary charges stemming from a home break-in. The 26-year-oldwas wearing the device while awaiting trial.

Warren County authorities say Snyder is accused of cutting off the device Nov. 23 and was arrested.

He still trying to get over what he did to Von
sick.gif
smh.gif

i just remember how jerry stackhouse bloodied him up after the gm

but hope this guy can get his life and health in order

Wow ; Was wondering what ever happened to him.
Poor Man, was really good at Nevada

This dude has serious mental problems. I dont know what happened. Last I heard he went after some dude, running through a sliding glass door to get him.

damn, i was wondering what happened to dude. i remember when he jumped over somebody his rookie year
eek.gif

him and Fazekas balled hard at Nevada

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

smh.gif
frown.gif

anyways

sick.gif
Hold on... WHY isn't this dunk brought up more often in discussions of best dunks ever? He jumped over his defender (who actually attempted tojump and defend his shot)...

sick.gif

laugh.gif
Dude broke in his neighbors house and punished some dude while he wassleep

Imagine gettin slumped when you're in REM
laugh.gif

Aside from his dunk over Von Wafer, I remember Snyder for yelling in front of the JVG and Rockets bench and Sloan benching him for the rest of the game.

Back
Top Bottom