Former NFL Player and USB star Joe Mcknight killed in New Orleans

Killed by an old white dude - Ronald Gasser...

RIP 
mean.gif

Ol ****** 54 year old white man that you know is probably an NRA spokesperson and was ready to pull his gun for any reason at all

RIP.

Watched him at USC, was Reggie Bush lite.

I heard people in TX and LA are quick to pull out the heat if you cross them on the road. Be careful out there guys and let it slide so you can make it home.

Damn that's crazy :smh: R.IP. Joe McKnight ...I remember him from USC

Seems like people down there got no problems doing a road rage shooting

Last edited:
Damn... I knew dude and his g/f (at the time) at USC. He stopped by my apartment a few times and was always a nice dude. RIP. Sad to see another life taken with senseless violence. :smh:

Last edited:
The man who was yelling shot the other man more than once, she said.

She said the shooter shot the man, stood over him and said "I told you don't you f--- with me." Then he fired again, she said.
Jesus ******* christ :x :smh:
RIP to Joe. Sad story, to compound an already extremely sad year.

Ok. This is it. They just said cat got released.

If any athlete suits up for any game, he's a Uncle Tom. I don't respect any athlete that suits up when the police just released this cat. It ya favorite athlete, rapper, actor let this slide...I'm calling Tom on all of them

i knew he would get off,

the people in power know how scary encountering a young black male can be.

not long before all this mans powerful friends testify and write to their politician friends to get this thug off.

right after he shot him they got a quote about how great the shooter is.

joe was not armed but so what if he was...i forget that black men arent allowed to hide behind the constitution.

Last edited:
He shot Joe...stood over top of him and fired a kill shot.

Someone please explain to me any scenario where that's not premeditated murder.

He shot Joe...stood over top of him and fired a kill shot.

Someone please explain to me any scenario where that's not premeditated murder.
He was in fear for his life when the Black brute ran at him and tried to grab his gun. Joe outweighed the danty white man so the killing of the black brute is justified.

Ok. This is it. They just said cat got released.

If any athlete suits up for any game, he's a Uncle Tom. I don't respect any athlete that suits up when the police just released this cat. It ya favorite athlete, rapper, actor let this slide...I'm calling Tom on all of them
They ain't losing their endorsement $$$.

They haven't released the dude who shot Will Smith and that dude could prob legit argue he was in feat of his life.

Dude was released without charges? WTF?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom