Forrest Gump = One of The Best Movies

One of the Best movies I've seen
pimp.gif

This movie cracks me up. I can't help it either. When I was at the movies the other day they had trivia before the movie and said that Dave Chappelleturned down the role for blue. I was so pissed because it would have made the movie 10 x's funnier.

took a long time for me to catch everything in that movie...didn't understand the box of chocolates line for the longest until i was thinking about how tofind the chocolate with the caramel inside one day...

Originally Posted by northparkblind

LT. DAN, ICE CREAAAAAAAM
laugh.gif

always gets me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
me too

Riding the bus back from Grad Nite back in high school years ago, this girl was walking back towards me and went to sit down, and I yelled in my best southernaccent "SEATS TAKEN!!!! YOU CANT SIT HERE!!!" and the bus erupted in laughter.

One of my favorite movies for sure.

i love this movie, but if i had to choose the BEST, it would be I am Sam

This movie was great. Matter of fact, 1994 was a great year for movies:

Best Picture
Winner:

* Forrest Gump (1994) - Wendy Finerman; Steve Starkey; Steve Tisch

Other Nominees:
# Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994) - Duncan Kenworthy
# Pulp Fiction (1994) - Lawrence Bender
# Quiz Show (1994) - Michael Jacobs (II); Julian Krainin; Michael Nozik (I); Robert Redford (I)
# The Shawshank Redemption (1994) - Niki Marvin

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

"I'm not a smart man but I do know what love is."

My favorite quote from the movie. Anytime this is on TV, I just end up watching it. I think I can recite this movie line for line.

Yo you know what else was funny is when Forrest gets out of the Army and Lt. Dan is at the side entrance waiting for him and then goes sliding down the hill onhis wheelchair...

Yo that part had me dying plus I was blazed out of my mind when I seen sometimes back in the day... sober or twisted this movie is up there as one of thebests...

Tom Hanks is a very good actor...

Back
Top Bottom