Forrest Gump = One of The Best Movies

This movie has so many classic moments
pimp.gif

I use the "SEATS TAKEN" joke every chance I get

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Where is my guy Cake with his view on Jenny?
laugh.gif
Aww man, I almost forgot about that. My dude was passionate.
laugh.gif

This movie is appreciated...greatness.
pimp.gif

that +#!%$ is the salt of the earth bros. On some G *@*+, I read the title and instantly said out lout "Man On The G, *%$! That +#!%$!!!"

last time I watched this I grilled the *@*+ outta my girl and stated "Your Species Are Some Triflin *%* Hussies... Look The Movie Didn't Lie, It WasDead On
smh.gif
" then just walked out the crib to her lookin at me like (o_O)?!?!?!

edit: I had to come back this !!%*% was bogus as hell, how you live with yourself after taking advantage of the mentally handicap G??? Gone marry that manknowing she has "that *%!%" and just to pass off her bastard son as his, Not to mention she was prolly giving him that murderous maggot infested $!!merch... What The %%@* G?!?!?!?! And the authors had the audacity to write this *%!%, how can they look themselves in the mirrors, that *%!% is worst thanhaving the idea to rigg the special olympics
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

It had me dying the first time I saw it.
Same here.
roll.gif

Forrest: "Them people were trying to grab you."
Jenny: "A lot of people try to grab me."

laugh.gif

Realest s*** he ever wrote... son was smitten with anger!!!...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit:

that +#!%$ is the salt of the earth bros. On some G *@*+, I read the title and instantly said out lout "Man On The G, *%$! That +#!%$!!!"

last time I watched this I grilled the *@*+ outta my girl and stated "Your Species Are Some Triflin *%* Hussies... Look The Movie Didn't Lie, It Was Dead On
smh.gif

edit: I had to come back this !!%*% was bogus as hell, how you live with yourself after taking advantage of the mentally handicap G??? Gone marry that man knowing she has "that *%!%" and just to pass off her bastard son as his, Not to mention she was prolly giving him that murderous maggot infested $!! merch... What The %%@* G?!?!?!?! And the authors had the audacity to write this *%!%, how can they look themselves in the mirrors, that *%!% is worst than having the idea to rigg the special olympics
tired.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif

Realest s*** he ever wrote... son was smitten with anger!!!...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit:

last time I watched this I grilled the *@*+ outta my girl and stated "Your Species Are Some Triflin *%* Hussies... Look The Movie Didn't Lie, It Was Dead On
smh.gif

edit: I had to come back this !!%*% was bogus as hell, how you live with yourself after taking advantage of the mentally handicap G??? Gone marry that man knowing she has "that *%!%" and just to pass off her bastard son as his, Not to mention she was prolly giving him that murderous maggot infested $!! merch... What The %%@* G?!?!?!?! And the authors had the audacity to write this *%!%, how can they look themselves in the mirrors, that *%!% is worst than having the idea to rigg the special olympics
tired.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That *!@! was beyond horrible bro. I'd prolly attempt to spit in her face if I ever saw her in the flesh thats how much contempt I have for that character,I'll never be able to separate her from that **#%! she portrayed on camera.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

JR Paperstacks wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif

edit: I had to come back this %+#!! was bogus as hell, how you live with yourself after taking advantage of the mentally handicap G??? Gone marry that man knowing she has "that #%!%" and just to pass off her bastard son as his, Not to mention she was prolly giving him that murderous maggot infested %@+ merch... What The #@$+ G?!?!?!?! And the authors had the audacity to write this #%!%, how can they look themselves in the mirrors, that #%!% is worst than having the idea to rigg the special olympics
tired.gif

smokin.gif

That *!@! was beyond horrible bro. I'd prolly attempt to spit in her face if I ever saw her in the flesh thats how much contempt I have for that character, I'll never be able to separate her from that **#%! she portrayed on camera.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
You a fool, son.
pimp.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this movie makes me so angry
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i wanted to whoop Jennys %!% !!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

my boy Dan got his legs blew off tho ?
roll.gif

dude couldnt even die in a war, thats some FAIL for yo' %!%
laugh.gif

Very true, this movie was incredible. It has that timeless feel to it where you can watch it over and over.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif

tired.gif
On cue...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

How you gonna grill your girl and walk out the crib though G?
roll.gif
roll.gif

She probably thinkin', "the *$%! got into this ++$$+?!"...
laugh.gif

Nah but I feel you though, I was heated at her by the end of the film...couldn't blame it on Forrest cuz he wasn't all there in the head.
ohwell.gif
Straight up triflin', *$%!!# everywhere must have been rejoicing...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
True though. I hate Jenny with the intensity of 1000suns.

Totally gravedigging here but didn't want to start a new thread. Saw this today for the first time...what an awesome movie. Had so many feels, Tom Hanks was superb.

And what blew my mind is Jenny is the same woman (Robin Wright) that plays the wife in House of Cards (Claire) :nerd:

Last edited:
Totally gravedigging here but didn't want to start a new thread. Saw this today for the first time...what an awesome movie. Had so many feels, Tom Hanks was superb.

And what blew my mind is Jenny is the same woman (Robin Wright) that plays the wife in House of Cards (Claire) :nerd:

How's this possible?

Back
Top Bottom