FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

laugh.gif
 Just to all of this!!! 
roll.gif

The story behind the real life "Ashy Larry"

A Miami man covered in fine white powder was arrested for disorderly conduct at an outdoor market this week.

However, the arresting officer makes no mention in his report as to why Travis Williams, 23, is coated in a fine white dust or what the powder might be.

The police report only makes mention of officers being called to Bayside Marketplace on Wednesday after Williams was reportedly causing a ruckus.
Travis Williams

Mystery: A police report does not list what might be coating Travis Williams or how he came to be covered in white powder

When they arrived, he was screaming at patrons and trying to hit them, according to a police report.

Williams saw the officers and assumed a 'fighting stance' before yelling 'F*** you m************!'

When Williams was booked into jail, the arresting officer listed 'None visible' under the 'Scars, tattoos, and unique physical features' section.

Your math is way. With the ounces.

There is 35 ounces per key.  35 ounces x 18 keys = 630 ounces

630 ounces x $1000 = $630,000 

no where near $2,591,000

Word, your right. I was thinkin 36 O's.. And the math might be off. My experience is wit hard, so yeah... It was a long time ago. Im an engineer now lol. Good life skills tho. My kids will never starve and I will never be on the street beggin for change.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wut??

Your experience is with the hard? So the math is off?

Man quit playin the keys on your keyboard...you ain't about that life...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol at this thread. I personally don't know a WHOLE lot about coke but I know a few people that do. If ol boy tried to take this come up to a homie he knows, he would get ****** over. I know that much. Why would someone be nice and cut you in when they could just kill you / rob you and take 100% of what they make.

I wouldn't even think of moving this. If it was Mary Jane though... :smokin

^ This whole post is hypothetical so who cares. Guaranteed if they're is a real pusher in this thread he ain't touched more 5-10 bricks at once, hell maybe even just more than 1. Besides dudes are getting very financially comfortable off growing and selling weed, coke ain't even necessary; just more crime more time and more dying.

Strong username to post relation

Back
Top Bottom