FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

The wannabe hustler in me says I woulda kept it and found some way to flip it and the everyday guy in me says
nah-man.gif

:lol: @ cats saying what they would do with all that.

Moving that kind of work is STRICTLY for live men,NOT for freshman.

This ain't weed we're talking about here.

laugh.gif
@ cats saying what they would do with all that.

pretty much, dudes don't know how much heat this type of weight brings with it and would get burned to death

Once found a dufflebag full of weed on a fort lauderdale beach, behind one of the older condos. Dont know if it washed up, someone tossed off a floor or what.

laugh.gif
@ cats saying what they would do with all that.

you just gotta be willing to kill another man second to worst case scenario---worst case scenario you get caught up and sentenced to life with no parole cause thats whats gonna happen once you get bumped---i would definately be willing to take that chance.

a chance to potentially makes 10s of millions of dollars  shhhhhiiiiiiii---why not??

laugh.gif
@ dudes scared of FREE BRICKS

you scared to smash dimes too my n_??!!

if i just stumbled on some work like that i would cry tears of joy b

40 pounds of 100% brah??!??!??! i could have the whole southside of chicago flooded maybe even the lil burbs out south too

laugh.gif

it absorbs moisture 
you mean to tell me you're gonna baby sit it your whole life making sure it doesn't get moist, keep it at a right temperature your whole life
that just doesn't seem plausible
boil a pot of water then turn the fire off. Put a big plate on top of the pot and place the coke you wanna dry on top of the plate...spread it around evenly and the steam will heat the plate up to the perfect temp to evaporate most of the moisture. Chop it and stir the coke until it isn't sticky.

most of the other bricks should be airtight anyways and last awhile.

laugh.gif
 @ dudes scared of FREE BRICKS

you scared to smash dimes too my n_??!!

if i just stumbled on some work like that i would cry tears of joy b

40 pounds of 100% brah??!??!??! i could have the whole southside of chicago flooded maybe even the lil burbs out south too

aight, kingpin

Last edited:
laugh.gif

it absorbs moisture 
you mean to tell me you're gonna baby sit it your whole life making sure it doesn't get moist, keep it at a right temperature your whole life
boil a pot of water then turn the fire off. Put a big plate on top of the pot and place the coke you wanna dry on top of the plate...spread it around evenly and the steam will heat the plate up to the perfect temp to evaporate most of the moisture. Chop it and stir the coke until it isn't sticky.

he talking about his whole life though

laugh.gif

it absorbs moisture 

if you slang those regularly, it won't last your entire life.

laugh.gif

it absorbs moisture 

if you slang those regularly, it won't last your entire life.
that was HIS plan

dude gonna end up like that mike epps movie when the mailman delivered that coke to the wrong address :x

i would of sniffed half of it , developed lung cancer for the marlboros , stds prolly from the snow bunnies (literally any color lol) , but my daughter would have some cash saved for when im RIP'n or with tyrone in jail

semi srs

i would of sniffed half of it , developed lung cancer for the marlboros , stds prolly from the snow bunnies (literally any color lol) , but my daughter would have some cash saved for when im RIP'n or with tyrone in jail

semi srs

Why it gotta be a black man in jail wtih you? :stoneface: :smh:

Not srs.

Back
Top Bottom