FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/500000/man-finds-40-pounds-of-cocaine-on-the-beach

1374929815c76db29552.jpg

maybe it's from this shipment

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Feds-intercept-35-million-worth-of-cocaine-4677548.php

[h1]Feds intercept $35 million worth of cocaine[/h1][h5]| [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]July 21, 2013[/color]  | [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Updated: July 21, 2013 2:02am[/color][/h5]

[img]http://www.chron.com/img/hdn/share/fb_share_2.png[/img]0

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Federal authorities have intercepted $35 million worth of cocaine from alleged smugglers in the Caribbean Sea.

On Saturday, the U.S. Coast Guard  offloaded 2,300 pounds of cocaine at their base in Miami Beach. Officials said they seized the drugs after an air crew spotted suspicious packages on a boat last week.

The Coast Guard sent a cutter ship and a helicopter to intercept the vessel, firing warning shots to get the boat to stop. That prompted the alleged smugglers to toss 42 bales of cocaine overboard, officials said.

The four alleged smugglers were later transferred to law enforcement officials in Tampa, Fla. The interception was part of a Homeland Security  initiative aimed at cracking down on drug smuggling in the Caribbean.

i wouldn't even want that headache.  I not about to risk my comfortable life to jump in the cocaine game on a whim

maybe i'd bury it in the sand and tell my cousin where to go get it

Wonder if the feds would be onto me if I found 39 lbs of coke washed up on the beach

Last edited:
How much is that worth in wholesale/street value?
nerd.gif

40lbs=approx 18kilos

Last edited:
How much is that worth in wholesale/street value?
nerd.gif

40lbs=approx 18kilos
If you bought all of it at once? 

Around 10k a pop for that weight, but you would be dumb not to put magic on it and double your profit...

Cause dat right dere is the creme of da crop

I can't feel my face 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sell it for 80% off carefully and quietly...hopefully without getting robbed and or killed in the process but im going for it.

I don't know anything about cocaine but you'd have to cut it with a bunch of other stuff right?
yeah coke is typically cut with a lot of different agents. this stuff is probably that raw too, so your average cokehead might OD if you give them something so pure
laugh.gif

When I was talking Instagram
Last thing you wanted was your picture snapped

First thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title. Homie put himself on blast, could've been serving low keys :smh:

Last edited:
dudes an idiot forreal for posting that.

he bout to star in the sequel 

but he seriously should double it up and sell it for 80% and dissappear 

If you bought all of it at once? 

Around 10k a pop for that weight, but you would be dumb not to put magic on it and double your profit...

Cause dat right dere is the creme of da crop

I can't feel my face :lol:

10k a piece!?! They'd kill you off rip that's dumb police pricing. But it is Florida so it probably is cheap as ****.

Back
Top Bottom